MMVapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
Well I for one can not wait to get my poldiac and gemini! Ordered Friday morning as soon as the sale started (6am in the morning here) lol. Thanks for the sale btw, really made it easy to click checkout :)

What mesh do you all find to be best for VG juices in did/geminis? I have 400 and 200; prefer the 400 so far (just have rsst until I get my gemini) . Wondering if 500 or 325 work better.

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
Currently have fill hole plug in on rsst. I'm going all vg due to pg not agreeing with me. What do you recommend for my gemini when I get it?

I quit using genesis attys for a while because I couldn't get a solid build on them to work with VG juices. I do prefer the flavor on them when work right though.

Last edited:

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
Yep back to the good old days, coffee, vape and this thread :)

Goodmorning everyone!
What are we vaping today?
I have a lovely liquid called "Popi's Pipe" in my TNS this morning.

I've really been enjoying Goose Juice from Quacks Juice factory lately. It's a vanilla custard with a hint of fruity something in it. Sometimes I get strawberry sometimes a melon but mostly its a vanilla custard. :D

burnie71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
South Australia
What a wonderful thread intro! It's great seeing everyone again & am looking forward to seeing the late scrqgglers as they pop in. Kisses & hugs to those babies for me!
Oh, fair warning. This year I've been blessed (knock on wood) with a small generator to back up my solar energy so I can post even more now! :D

Congratulations Uma, Oh! wait on just noticed generator: tongue:

burnie71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
South Australia
I'm sad to see the old thread closed - that thread (along with the Zen thread, to a lesser extent) is essentially the written history of genesis attys finally becoming readily available to everyone who wanted one. There are so many people that learned how to make wicks and coils on the lovely D20!
C'est la vie.

...time to check out the new store!

I feel the same way too, but at least all is there to read. So much information given freely by the greatest bunch of people I have ever met on any forum.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
Wow! I haven't seen the original thread but glad that I found this one thanks to Miram.

I currently have two Poldiacs that I dearly enjoy. Out of all the devices I have tried my Aname is by far my favorite.

I dreamed as a youngster of traveling to Greece. It's not likely that will happen in my lifetime but having both of my Poldiacs help envision walking through Athens.

Thank you Jim for designing the most wonderful vape mod. I do feel so fortunate to be a part of this group.

Jerry

Last edited:

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
WOW, talking about fast service !!!
I ordered a Poldiac Cloud Wizard V1 and some spare parts this weekend during the sale and I have already received my tracking email. My order was packed and ready for pickup by UPS before 9am this morning in Greece. It is scheduled for delivery to me in North Carolina, USA on Wednesday.

Jim and the crew at MMV not only make the finest vaping equipment, but they also give the best customer service available.
Now my Poldiac Aname V2, that I received two weeks ago, will have a friend to hang out with.

All I need now is for Jim to make a dripper I can use on my Poldiacs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread