Mod Is Telling me Battery Undervoltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delightful

Jul 24, 2020
Texas
Hi I am currently having a problem where my Mod(Snowwolf MFENG 200w) Is showing me a prompt that says "Battery Undervoltage" AND "Battery Imbalance". Now i saw this and went to my nearest vape shop and got me some new batteries and that did not work at all. While i was at the vape shop we tried about 10 different batteries sets and no luck sadly and im not sure what to do. If you need anymore info please ask!

EDIT: So I found a new issue i fully charged the new batteries i have bought and found out how to read the voltage readings on the mod and oddly the battery in bay 1 no matter how charged a battery is reading it at either 1.9v or 2.09v and the right battery is reading 6+ volts which sounds very high and so i took them out and just trying to find a solution now

Last edited:

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Delightful, that is sounding like a definite issue with the board.

As at maximum the voltage per battery or cell is 4.2 Volts, and they don't stay that way for long when you use them.

I'm wondering if you have another mod you can use?

And could I also ask how long you've been using the Mfeng?

Delightful

Jul 24, 2020
Texas
I do not have another mod i can use currently once this problem came up the consideration of getting another is there. And I have been using this mfeng for about 3/4years now so I understand that it is getting pretty dated in terms of age and compared to other newer mods that have come out. But just trying to find a way i can save it

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    There's plenty of decent mods around that are dual 18650, here's a list of a few reliable manufacturers.

Vaporesso
    Smoant
    Vsticking

And if you can survive with your Mfeng for a while @Delightful, you could order a mod from one of the big Chinese etailers and save yourself some money on the same items.

It's also a good idea to check on the low budget shinyitis thread as well, as you never know what different places may have special offers or items that are clearance.

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi I am currently having a problem where my Mod(Snowwolf MFENG 200w) Is showing me a prompt that says "Battery Undervoltage" AND "Battery Imbalance". Now i saw this and went to my nearest vape shop and got me some new batteries and that did not work at all. While i was at the vape shop we tried about 10 different batteries sets and no luck sadly and im not sure what to do. If you need anymore info please ask!

EDIT: So I found a new issue i fully charged the new batteries i have bought and found out how to read the voltage readings on the mod and oddly the battery in bay 1 no matter how charged a battery is reading it at either 1.9v or 2.09v and the right battery is reading 6+ volts which sounds very high and so i took them out and just trying to find a solution now

Hi and welcome,

Please add your location to your profile.

Cheers
    I

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    I do not have another mod i can use currently once this problem came up the consideration of getting another is there. And I have been using this mfeng for about 3/4years now so I understand that it is getting pretty dated in terms of age and compared to other newer mods that have come out. But just trying to find a way i can save it

Have you tried checking for any firmware upgrades that might be available?

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    If you really like that mod, you can replace it for under $50 shipped, from a couple US vendors:

Gunmetal https://ejuicesteals.com/products/snowwolf-mfeng-200w-tc-box-mod

Matte Balck, Black/Silver and Gunmetal SnowWolf Mfeng 200W Mod

I've used both of these vendors and would use them again. Good luck!

That's not a Snow Wolfo_O
    This is a Snow Wolf:shock:
    image.jpeg

• Winner
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Delightful

Jul 24, 2020
    Texas
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread