Mod suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishercat

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Woodbridge, VA
I have the sigelei and EVIC. Both are solid mods, but for me, I give the edge to the EVIC. For a somewhat new vaper, I like the information it provide and ease of use. There's always the VAMO, which is another solid device if price is an issue. But, I'd be willing to bet that most will tell you to save up the extra $50 for the Provari.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
If you haven't looked at it already, you might want to consider the Vamo, I have had mine for a month and a half and it vapes like a champ. You can check out PBusardo's review here

http:/..................../wordpress/2012/12/12/the-vamo/

Hi! The link you posted was blocked. Certain vendors are blocked by ECF and you can't link to their websites. I suggested you post a link to PBusardo's review on youtube. It has also already been posted in the forum and can be found by entering "pbusrado+vamo" in the search box at the upper right.

cardenio

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
United States
I had a sig zmax :/ the worst thing you could ever do is use it side by side with a Provari, i sold it fairly recently after getting my Provari's. On another note i later bought a Vamo (not for myself) and got to try it and i liked it much better than the zmax. My biggest issue is that both the Zmax and the Vamo give me hits that don't feel very regulated. The Provari sounds like it's humming the same nice soft note every time and the other two sound like rattlesnakes. And it's an understatement to say my Provari works better in every other way that i don't have time to mention than those two, from the button to the durability.. I've never had an Evic but i don't believe all cheaper mods are bad ones, I'd totally give that a try

itsonlysmellz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
La Jolla, CA
I started out with a Vamo, then went on to a provari. The only difference is build quality and the accuracy of the voltage/wattage. The vamo is easier to use, however, as check ohm's and battery life is just a click of a button. Changing volts and from volts to wattage is also a lot easier. I checked out the Zmax and Evic, both are way too complicated in my opinion. If you're going the Zmax or Evic route, I would recommend a provari. If you just want a cheap simple mod, then the Vamo is the best choice. I would skip the Zmax or Evic; needlessly complicated, and poor build quality (cheifdiamondnipple's zmax lasted barely a week before the 510 thread was stripping)

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I have the new sigelei Zmax from Exhale Vapor. It is worth taking a look at. I prefer using the VW over VV as I don't have to worry much about the resistance of the juice del device. Be aware there are constant upgrades coming out. When someone says I tried a certain thing and hated it check a little further. The first vivi nova's were terrible and got bad reviews but the ones out now are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread