Mod won't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Tsk tsk tsk...been here since April, bought a smok product and you have NO back up?
We have failed you grievously.
Please accept our apologies.

IMO: smok sucks, always have a back up or two, Smok sucks.

If you are in the EU/UK, pm me and I'll send you a pico to use until your tesla arrives.

Good luck
I

Lol... I actually had a pico but i gave that to my brother. Then i ordered the tesla to make the al85 my backup. But then smok showed its true colors today [emoji14]
Oh well....we learn from our mistakes. And i have :)

Thank you for being so kind as to offer... I'm far far far away from UK though... Will have my tesla before your pico gets here :)
But thanks again for offering :)

Reactions: Izan

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
man go back to the stinkies ?? I would NEVER do that and I used to smoke carton of Marlboro Reds in a week for 20+ years..
I've got to have backups, like these set up in rotation for today
da9a982d04531f78fac7c7b3db2de758.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For today? How many do you have man? [emoji14]

I actually just smoked like 5 cigs a day or so... So i think it should be relatively okay for a few days.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
For today? How many do you have man? [emoji14]

I actually just smoked like 5 cigs a day or so... So i think it should be relatively okay for a few days.
I've got about 10 mods total but I like having 3 or 4 setup with different flavors... I hate vaping the same flavor all day long LOL
can't say if five cigs can hurt you or not but it sure has to be confusing to your lungs (cough cough, hack hack, lol) My mom just recently passed away from lung cancer smoking those Kool filter Kings.. tried to get her into vaping but she wasn't having it.. and now she's dead.. just one of the reasons why I would never go back to smoking the stinkies, even if I had to quit vaping I still wouldn't go back to smoking those nasty cancer sticks[emoji41]

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I've got about 10 mods total but I like having 3 or 4 setup with different flavors... I hate vaping the same flavor all day long LOL
can't say if five cigs can hurt you or not but it sure has to be confusing to your lungs (cough cough, hack hack, lol) My mom just recently passed away from lung cancer smoking those Kool filter Kings.. tried to get her into vaping but she wasn't having it.. and now she's dead.. just one of the reasons why I would never go back to smoking the stinkies, even if I had to quit vaping I still wouldn't go back to smoking those nasty cancer sticks[emoji41]

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers go out for your mother.

I think I'll just resist myself from smoking as much as i can for a few days. Thank you :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The fire button is kinda stuck... I wonder if i can open it and pull out the fire button and it might work again.

You might. Does the Fire Button seem to be stuck in the Up or in the Down position?

I would take the Bottom Cover off and do some RE-CON on it. You might be able to Move the Circuit Board SLIGHTLY.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Lol. My tesla 120 is coming soon:p
But sadly i don't have a back up so will have to go back to stinkies for a few days. That's why i wanted to make it work somehow.

no you dont... place a drop of juice on your finger ( a small drop) and lick it up... you will be amazed at how well it works. Just let the juice soak in for a while, feel the pepper burn and avoid swallowing, if you swallow too much nic you will end up with Niccups...

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Yay [emoji14]
But now i have no faith in smok [emoji14] even though it was my mistake that i dropped the mod.
Hope my incoming tesla is not anything like smok products.
I wouldn't blame smok if I were you.. any mod could misfire after dropping it.. just don't be so clumsy next time, lol.. but there is nothing wrong with Smok.. especially their tanks, and I love my 220 watt Alien but I don't plan to drop it either, then blame Smok because it doesn't work after I dropped it LOL
I really don't care for Tesla..they spend more money on what they call "artwork"than a quality chip in the mod.. 120w isn't enough for guys like me who consistently vape at a 160-200w with tanks like Smok Cloud Beast King rated up to 300w. but it's like what I believe you once told me, to each his own bro. [emoji41]

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
The fire button is kinda stuck... I wonder if i can open it and pull out the fire button and it might work again.

ahhh now we are getting somewhere... must have hit the button pretty hard when it fell... see if the button is clicking when pressed... most mods "click" a tad when pressed due to the design of the switch... there is a tiny metal "disk" that is concaved and pops in and out when pressed... sometimes it can become deformed and not "click" into the on position... if it was damaged during the impact, a switch replacement is in due order... but finding such a switch may prove difficult... need to know which one of literally a couple of hundred versions was used....

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Guys i was able to fix it by opening the mod and just reassembling it. I didn't really do anything just tapped here and there. But the fire button is not stuck anymore. And seems to be working fine. :)
Thank you all for your inputs.:)

Good Deal.

Sometimes the Vaping Gods will Test You. Sounds like you Passed.

:thumb:

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
no you dont... place a drop of juice on your finger ( a small drop) and lick it up... you will be amazed at how well it works. Just let the juice soak in for a while, feel the pepper burn and avoid swallowing, if you swallow too much nic you will end up with Niccups...
Oh yes a friend told me about this method a little while ago.. Thanks for reminding me :)
Next time i need it, I'm doing this instead of the stinkies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread