Best 2 battery mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Hello fellow ecf members....
I'm looking to buy a 2 battery(18650) mod and want some recommendations.( Not the smok alien please)
I want something that looks good too. And i don't really like the look of alien.
I had tesla nano 120w steampunk edition in mind(any cons?).
But I'm open to any other good suggestions. :)
TIA.
Edit - Also tell me what you guys think about the charon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skold

theclaw20

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2017
[emoji41]
ebc4d397252a9bdf19782fb374bd03d7.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I'm looking to buy a 2 battery(18650) mod and want some recommendations.( Not the smok alien please)
I want something that looks good too. And i don't really like the look of alien.
But I'm open to amy other good suggestions. :)
TIA.
Are you in it just for looks, or performance/accuracy? For looks, the Revenant is awesome!
6f91a1744290ad3fd8aca77e07f84d77.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Best?, lol,
whats the best vehicle?, best cut of steak?, best flavor?, best television?

IMO & for my money, tesla nano 120w, so far.
Cheap, fairly rugged, reasonable output for 2 cell device, accurate, simple menu, display easy to see, good basic protections, enough features without going overboard, on/off switch.

I can't help you on looks, durability & function over appearance for me.
Tesla nano 120w is the only multi cell power device that has lived past 20 days of my normal daily use.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I'd obviously prefer performance and accuracy.
But looks are also something I'm looking for. Btw revenant looks good. I'll check it out. :)
The Revenant uses the Vaporesso Omniboard and offers TC on Ni200, Ti, SS, and TCR. There's also a bypass mode, power up to 160 watts, and custom curves in both wattage and TC. It's also pretty accurate and firmware upgradeable. Probably one of my favorite mods, and I gots a bunch of different mods to choose from...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
But I'm open to any other good suggestions. :)
TIA.
I'm gonna go with the tesla nano 120 steampunk you mentioned, it's my favourite mod & also gives me best battery life out of all my mods.
The on/off switch is awesome, no more pressing the fire button five times.
It has soft,normal & hard mode, as well as user mode which let's you customise your vape. It's a bit like power curves but definitely more accurate and gives you a super smooth vape. I got this mod cheaper than the alien & it feels, performs & looks high end. The antique look is really nice an I have nothing bad to say about this mod expect I've known people with big hands pop the battery door open.
However I'm not heavy handed so it didn't put me off.
If you don't vape above 120 watts and want a solid, durable and nice looking good performer it's certainly a dual battery mod I praise highly.
Good luck in your search, the snow wolf 200w is another good option but I do not own this to comment

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Best?, lol,

IMO & for my money, tesla nano 120w, so far.
Cheap, fairly rugged, reasonable output for 2 cell device, accurate, simple menu, display easy to see, good basic protections, enough features without going overboard, on/off switch.

I can't help you on looks, durability & function over appearance for me.
Tesla nano 120w is the only multi cell power device that has lived past 20 days of my normal daily use.
I knew someone will troll me over the "best" thing [emoji14]

Has lived past 20 days? What do you mean? You break the rest within 20 days? What are you doing with your mods? [emoji14]

Reactions: Traveler1965

theclaw20

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2017
I'm gonna go with the tesla nano 120 steampunk you mentioned, it's my favourite mod & also gives me best battery life out of all my mods.
It has soft,normal & hard mode, as well as user mode which let's you customise your vape. It's a bit like power curves but definitely more accurate and gives you a super smooth vape. I got this mod cheaper than the alien & it feels, performs & looks high end. The antique look is really nice an I have nothing bad to say about this mod expect I've known people with big hands pop the battery door open.
If you don't vape above 120 watts and want a solid, durable and nice looking good performer it's certainly a dual battery mod I praise highly.
Good luck in your search, the snow wolf 200w is another good option but I do not own this to comment
Didn't know it has the Omni board. That's cool

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017

Thanks for your input.
I was looking for someone to praise it so that I'll be tempted to get it. [emoji14]

The battery door was actually one of my concerns. But I'm glad you cleared that out for me.

theclaw20

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2017
Best?, lol,

Based on the way he asked, I inferred that he's somewhat of a novice, and that as far as making a recommendation, the complex stuff (tcr, etc.) matters a lot less than basic stuff like size, looks, durability, and consistency.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Thanks for your input.
I was looking for someone to praise it so that I'll be tempted to get it. [emoji14]

The battery door was actually one of my concerns. But I'm glad you cleared that out for me.
If your not heavy handed you'll be fine :) it's best vape ever, apart of my provari of course & I bought like all eBays stock.
If your MTL the Provari can't be beat but if you don't have high end prices to spend I'd go for the tesla nano.
I also like my coolfire iv & nautilus mini combo but that's obviously not removable battery. My local shop does the coolfire for like £25.00 though & the mod lasts me like 3 years, I might get a few for if vaping all comes to a stop!

Reactions: Cf11

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Based on the way he asked, I inferred that he's somewhat of a novice, and that as far as making a recommendation, the complex stuff (tcr, etc.) matters a lot less than basic stuff like size, looks, durability, and consistency.

Simple can work best, I've never had one issue with my coolfire iv & nautilus mini. In fact it's the most effective setup for keeping me smoke free. Everyone has preference, I've had to knock sub ohm on the head cos wasn't helping my cravings.
I'm thinking of getting rid of some of my setups & I don't want anything for them.
If people can stay off cigarettes with a baby beast I'd be happy to help :)

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017

I'm pretty into vaping by now. I know and use tcr. I guess I should have framed it differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread