Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Try contacting one of the moderators

That’s the one! Love the photo.

But the threads auto close if no new posts after a certain length of time. Seems to be what happened with this if it is the thread you mean. No post since July

Vegetable, Herb and Spice Based Vapes

Yeah I figured that once a period of time elapses the moderators will close them but I didn’t realize they would close them in a matter of months. I was hoping to make that thread a sticky one because I think the future of vaping will feature more of these types of flavor profiles.

I had another thread as well called Carto Punch Tools and that was closed too after just 2-3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hi all,

How do I get a moderator to open a thread back up? I had a good thread going called Vegetable, Herb and Spice Vapes and I wanted to update the participants on some developments but the group was closed.

Well if you were talking about vegetable flavored juices the term “good” is possibly debatable, but previous advice offered seems to me to be accurate

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well if you were talking about vegetable flavored juices the term “good” is possibly debatable, but previous advice offered seems to me to be accurate

Lol hey don’t knock it.

I inspired one vendor to create a blend of cucumber, papaya with some sweetness and it is divine. In fact this is why I wanted to post in the thread!

The Hooch line from Vapetasia has a cucumber mojito juice which is wonderful.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Report your opening post on that thread and make your request ;)

Report myself? Err okay I can do that ! Lol

Keelagirl you have an air of authority about you. I bet you are a moderator. Can you give a guy a hand? :)

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
That finally shines a light on a dish I had in a London restaurant that was described as "vibrant" but tasted like it was 3 months old :lol:

Vegetable juices are not too far fetched, just got to make the combinations interesting and not tasting like baby food or a soup stock cube. Cucumber and papaya sounds like a good match.

I'm constantly searching for toasted seed flavors like malt or sesame but I guess the vaping world isn't there yet.
Those would also go well with some veggie flavors and make a nice vape to go along beer (eg beetroot + toasted malt).

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
That finally shines a light on a dish I had in a London restaurant that was described as "vibrant" but tasted like it was 3 months old :lol:

Vegetable juices are not too far fetched, just got to make the combinations interesting and not tasting like baby food or a soup stock cube. Cucumber and papaya sounds like a good match.

I'm constantly searching for toasted seed flavors like malt or sesame but I guess the vaping world isn't there yet.
Those would also go well with some veggie flavors and make a nice vape to go along beer (eg beetroot + toasted malt).

See how vibrant the discussion is!

I think there is a wide gulf of unexplored territory with “VHS” juices. I am going to try and get that thread opened and look for someone with a moderator badge on their avatars’ lapel ;)

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA

I think there is a wide gulf of unexplored territory with “VHS” juices. I am going to try and get that thread opened and look for someone with a moderator badge on their avatars’ lapel ;)

Just report it. They'll find it alright.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
yeah that's normally where I start a new thread with the same title but add part 2 and link to the original...
I know threads get locked after inactive for so long but also (if it still applies, there for a while) once they reach a certain post count they get locked

Reactions: AnthonyB

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
No activity for 90 days and the thread is automatically locked.

@classwife has said she is willing to re-open a previously closed thread upon request. Common courtesy suggests it is polite to provide a link to the thread in question, so the Mod/Admin doesn't have to waste their time schlepping around trying to figure out if they have the right one.

In the case of the one @AnthonyB is talking about, it would be:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

There are sesame and malt flavorings, just add toasted almond to either.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

Try @classwife

Reactions: IDJoel

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
No activity for 90 days and the thread is automatically locked.

@classwife has said she is willing to re-open a previously closed thread upon request. Common courtesy suggests it is polite to provide a link to the thread in question, so the Mod/Admin doesn't have to waste their time schlepping around trying to figure out if they have the right one.

In the case of the one @AnthonyB is talking about, it would be:
Should have read further down as usual. lol

• Love
Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread