Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Done! I reported myself. Hopefully I will still remain in existence :)
Reporting a post is the best way to get a moderator's attention. As long as the post isn't actually problematic (and you're not abusing the function), you won't get in any trouble simply for reporting your own post if it's for something like requesting a closed thread be reopened, etc.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
No activity for 90 days and the thread is automatically locked.

@classwife has said she is willing to re-open a previously closed thread upon request. Common courtesy suggests it is polite to provide a link to the thread in question, so the Mod/Admin doesn't have to waste their time schlepping around trying to figure out if they have the right one.

In the case of the one @AnthonyB is talking about, it would be:
Vegetable, Herb and Spice Based Vapes

Classwife is the best. Once I had to flirt with her to get my way and it half worked. I had created a "poll" for a Naturally Extracted Tobacco vote and she said I couldn't call it a poll because polls are run by ECF in an official capacity. So I called it something else.

I didn't get my way but I got to stay on ECF so I guess that's a minor victory right? :)

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I see it....

It's the future...

Celery and peanut butter juice....

Oh my friend, There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Here are some examples -

Sweetened beetroot mixed with lime and a zing of ginger on the exhale in a light creamy concoction.

It doesn't have to be savoury! It can be sweet!

What about a light cucumber aperitif flavour infused with lemon verbana and a hint of parsley.

Or what about something bready. A bakers crust superbly baked with a burnt crust, dusted with cinnamon, tumeric and paprika.

What about a light avocado cream mixed with berries, a hint of mint and a chilli zing on the exhale.

Or cucumber and celery zest in yoghurt with tumeric.

What about sweet paprika with sweet potato and ginger.

Or creamy fennel with zest of lemon.

Potato and saffron in a creamy base.

How about black bean with sweet corn syrup with thyme.

Or potato and paprika in cream!

What about starchy vapes?

I am thinking potato, radish, taro, sweet potato with some sweeter herbs maybe like basil, parsley.

Or a potato flavoured vape with fennel. That could work!

What about a turmeric latte with some honey?

What about betel leaf, galangal and ginger?

If you think about it, the whole vaping industry was spawned from tobacco - A VEGETABLE!

Sage, onion & rosemary with carraway
An update from me -
I put 12 mild roast coffee beans in 50ml pga, left it for 2 months, evaporated the alcohol off at room temp then added 20 ml of pg and it was dreamy. As good as any bought concentrate, aside from FA Dark bean espresso. The whole nutmeg turned out to be wonderful with the same method used. Good to see you all back!

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Might not quite fit as a veggie but I'd kind of like to try vaping peanut butter & orange marmalade. Sandwiches made with those have kind of become something I look forward to eating. Although in thinking on the matter, I might enjoy the textures of creamy pb & stringy marmalade. For me both are real sweet. Adding the texture offers some bit of a treat for me since I kind of lack sense of taste & smell.

I agree there's a large market just waiting to bloom so to speak.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Might not quite fit as a veggie but I'd kind of like to try vaping peanut butter & orange marmalade. Sandwiches made with those have kind of become something I look forward to eating. Although in thinking on the matter, I might enjoy the textures of creamy pb & stringy marmalade. For me both are real sweet. Adding the texture offers some bit of a treat for me since I kind of lack sense of taste & smell.

I agree there's a large market just waiting to bloom so to speak.
Of course peanut butter is a vegetable. That's why I have such a balanced diet.

Reactions: AnthonyB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread