Mods, Mod repair and all we can do to help you quit smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelzFree

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Amazing Non-Smokers! My name is Angel and I smoked for 22 years. I never thought there would be a day that I wouldn't smoke cigarettes! Smoking was a part of me. Everything I did revolved around how and when I could smoke. I spent so many years slowly and expensively killing myself. 15 years ago my Dad got Lung Cancer from smoking. I remember being outside the hospital smoking as he was having a lung removed. And I still continued to smoke! I watched my Aunt die last year to emphysema from smoking. She smoked until the day she died. And I still continued to smoke! I always felt that their lives would be my future. I quit smoking my first try with E-Cigs, the help of ECF and GrimmGreen! And I want to say "Thanks to ECF and GrimmGreen" for all the much needed info. I owe so much to this site and everyone on it! I learned so much from all the feed back of Newbie and Veteran Vapors. My kids will never have to go through what I did with my family. My kids now have a Mother that will live longer. Its been 9 months no smoking and I am finally free.

After such success with E-Cigs and my new way of life, I decided to convert any and everyone I know. Even after converting all my friends and family it wasn't enough. My new mission is to help anyone I can stop killing themselves by smoking. I've been cruising this site for months learning and giving advice. Through out the months I have gone through many E-Cigs and found myself in love with E-Cig mods. I noticed there was a shortage of E-Cig mods to supply our demands. I found myself a genius Modder to make any mod I threw his way. So I decided to make a site for all us mod lovers. Ace of Vapes is a mod and mod repair site. Just tell us what mod you want and we will make it. We are also available anytime to speak with you personally about any questions you have. Ace Of Vapes is owned by all long time smokers now converted to the E-Cig and E-Cig Mods.

Ace of Vapes isn't trying to step on any other Modders toes. Our intentions are to just help supply E-Cig mods. We want to help you quit smoking!

Last, but not least... to all you now Non-Smokers, you are badass! You should be proud of yourselves for quitting smoking <3

- Angel
Welcome to Ace of Vapes - Custom Mods and E-Cig supplies

Last edited:

AngelzFree

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello lynleestar! Happy New Years!

Yes, we are selling our own versions of the Tekkeon and fistpack-like mods.
Due to popular and underestimated requests, we are also selling completed versions of the acrylic tubes madvapes offers.

My tech loves creating new mods and any challenges I give him. If there is something you would like see us build, please let me know.

AngelzFree

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
@Wingrider
Thank you for your feedback. I love all positive and negative feedback about the site.
Stock will be updated soon. I have had trouble getting parts in over the last few holiday weeks.
If there is something specific you or someone else would like please email me and I will try and get it expedited.

Happy New Year!
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread