Moffitt Cancer Center's tobacco research center is now studying why people use e-cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
done!

me no want no stinkin' NRT, thank you. they're useless. i tried... once... errr... once too many...
and thanks, but no thanks on the support groups and phone apps.

i made note of that in a respectful, informative manner in the notes section at the end. hope it helps somehow.

One stupid question in the survey: "In one week, how many cartridges do you use?" Like all of us use cartridges? Oh well, it seems like they did pretty well in creating the survey otherwise.

i thought the same thing. not bad overall.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
One stupid question in the survey: "In one week, how many cartridges do you use?" Like all of us use cartridges? Oh well, it seems like they did pretty well in creating the survey otherwise.

Lol technologically, we leave behind people that fell off the wagon a year ago. How is any non vaping person supposed to keep up? ;)

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
Done and done! I also left a fair amount of comments at the end.

I just extrapolated "1 cartridge" to be "1ml" of joose and answered the question accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread