Mom & pop - what the he** is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
I am really upset....all I did was question "how to order a tiny replacement part", not only did they send MANY of them 'free of charge', I won't even mention what else they enclosed. Don't they know that businesses don't operate like that in this day & age & writing beautiful thank you notes are so out of vogue....

I'm totally floored by M&P's personal customer service, as well as their outstanding products - they don't have customers, they have BEST FRIENDS!!!

Their generosity & kindness (many heart wrenching posts I've read) have surpassed any supplier I've ever been in contact with, regardless of product (not counting my daughter's music store). I just wish I knew of a way of thanking them...BTW...I'm still upset - they still didn't tell me how to order the part - oh well........

silversx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2010
$#%!#$%
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Off Topic

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
  • Deleted by classwife

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
They are great, the mini sub was one of my first tanks...

Hi Eric....as you can tell, I just can't say enough about M&P & how good they are, not just as vendors but as wonderful human beings - the kind you'd love to have as next door neighbors.

My first tank was the sub & I loved the convenience of filling it - then naturally I had to get the mini (just took in another new mini today)....Now the big decision ....... how many more of each???

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
  • Deleted by classwife

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Awwwwww - I admit I am a little slow on the forum stuff - I just now saw this post!

I am so moved and excited that people feel that way about us. Thank you so much moishesmom! We just love this community so much and love all of our customers, each and every one is special to us and we hope they can feel that. Posts like this show us that we are doing something right!

Vape On!
:banana::banana:

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Awwwwww - I admit I am a little slow on the forum stuff - I just now saw this post!

I am so moved and excited that people feel that way about us. Thank you so much moishesmom! We just love this community so much and love all of our customers, each and every one is special to us and we hope they can feel that. Posts like this show us that we are doing something right!

Vape On!
:banana::banana:

Hi Scuba - I'm so glad to see you here. I'm sure everyone feels your love every time they open a package or get a note from you or Pop....THAT'S WHAT'S SCARING US!! The 2 of you really need to practice some self control - we need you!

M&P is awesome, therefore would you please enter a 12 step program so we don't have to go forward with the "intervention"!

BTW...Thanks again (((hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread