Why won't mom & pop just answer my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
All I wanted to know was how to order a tiny replacement part; not only did they send MANY of them to me free of charge, I won't even mention what else they enclosed. Don't they know that businesses these days don't operate in that fashion? To top it off....there was a beautiful thank you note...how out of vogue........

In other words - I'm totally floored by M&P's very personal customer service as well as their outstanding products - they don't have customers, they have BEST FRIENDS!!!!

Their business ethics & kindness (many heart wrenching posts I've read) have surpassed any supplier I've ever been in contact with, regardless of product (not counting my daughter's music store). I just wish I knew of a way of thanking them....BTW - they still didn't tell me how to order the part....oh well......

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I'm beginning to think they both have some sort of social anxiety issues and that they find it easier to give stuff away than to answer simple questions.

Either that or their internet connection is charged based on the amount of data transferred and it's cheaper for them to give stuff away than to deal with a couple extra emails and an order placement on the site...

:lol:

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
I'm beginning to think they both have some sort of social anxiety issues and that they find it easier to give stuff away than to answer simple questions.

Either that or their internet connection is charged based on the amount of data transferred and it's cheaper for them to give stuff away than to deal with a couple extra emails and an order placement on the site...

Hmmmm.....As I think of it - I believe your analysis is right on. The two of them are a very rare case - we may have to consider some form of 'INTERVENTION'!! They have too many people that rely on them and therefore, they must be stopped from destroying themselves.....(selfish tears running down my face at the very thought)

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
He's cornered the banana market...

I'm such a HUGE fan of M&P's! The banana market theory might be it, but I was thinking more in the line of coconuts...

Seriously though, their ability to sustain such a high level of customer service is more than likely related to the age old adages of "treat people the way you'd want to be treated", "what comes around goes around", etc... Companies like this are so few and far between these days; it's too bad.

Anyway, I'd just love to swing over M&P's house for a coffee some day! but... they'd probably send me home with the coffee pot:thumb:

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Lol, I agree with everyone. Every juice we order from them is fantastic, and they always throw in something new to taste, or cartos, just so sweet, considerate, and thoughtful-absolutely unheard of these days.
Gino is trying out some Pina Colada juice I ordered this month to test drive. He took one hit and asked me if Tammi was a chemist, it was that good. I promised I'd asked, so here I am. :)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Chemist? I dunno.

But I did manage to hack into some satellite surveillance photos and found this picture of Tami in her lab:
Glinda%20the%20Good%20Witch%20of%20the%20North%201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread