More nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylecoberly

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
www.facesofradio.com
What can I do to get more nicotine in a hit? I have an Envy Bliss and a DSE901, but I feel like I need to constantly vape to get the same amount of nicotine I get from analogs. Higher voltage battery, different liquid, some kind of accessory? I'm currently using "Red & White (High)" from VaporKings.

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
i used to roll my own and recycle in a pipe, i use this thing a LOT (but i like it. some of the flavors are so awesome.) but i'm running 36mg at night b4 sleep and right when i wake up. and 24 through the rest of the day. and i have to recharge both of my batteries 2ice during the day (until i get what i need to finish building a couple mods)

kylecoberly

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
www.facesofradio.com
Cool, so it sounds like I need to do a little from column A and a little from column B. Is this higher voltage thing just a matter of getting an after-market battery, or is there something else that gets the job done better? I think I saw a mod that pairs two batteries together, but it was kind of bulky and looked like it add quite a bit of heft to the end.

kylecoberly

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
www.facesofradio.com
Ok, so here's my plan:

Low-Res atomizer for my 901
New battery that can handle said atomizer
36mg juice

Anyone know where I can get these all in one place? I found the atty on Nhaler, but they didn't have the battery. I think I'll get the juice from strictlyejuice like LowThudd recommended, but I'd prefer to get the other two from the same place, unless y'all think I'm better off getting those from specific places.

Cnizzle

Jan 17, 2010
Washington State
I smoked about a pack, pack and a half sometimes. I know this is probably a loaded question, but where would you recommend getting stronger liquid?

If you're into DIY you can get 100mg nic to mix at xtremevaping.com
I just ordered from them and the price was pretty good. It might also depend on where you're getting your liquid from. I just ordered some stuff from Tasty Vapor that was 24mg and it kicked my ..... LOL! I smoked Marb lights though. 18mg works perfect for me. You gotta make sure you have that throat hit though. That's half of stopping the want to smoke for me. If I can feel and see good vapor I'm satistfied. Some companies make liquids with a great TH others don't. I like Tasty Vapor the best from what I've tried so far. It's all about what you want though so experiment a little. I will say that if you get a pv with more power it will work a lot better. I went from a mini ecig to a 510 and that made a world of difference. Then I went from a 510 to the Ego and it made a difference again. Now I'm gonna go 5 volts with the GLV2 when I can afford it. I've heard once you go with 5 volts you never wanna go back.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Ok, so here's my plan:

Low-Res atomizer for my 901
New battery that can handle said atomizer
36mg juice

Anyone know where I can get these all in one place? I found the atty on Nhaler, but they didn't have the battery. I think I'll get the juice from strictlyejuice like LowThudd recommended, but I'd prefer to get the other two from the same place, unless y'all think I'm better off getting those from specific places.

My opinion is that you probably don't need the LR atty. That juice I mentioned has a nice TH, and it is a bit harsh w/ an LR atty IMHO. They do have a 901 PT for under $10 that I believe is a 5v. That would at least give you an idea of how higher volt/lower resistance is, even if it isn't portable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread