Morning Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

epaVi

Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Toronto
So as a smoker, I absolutely LOVE sipping on my coffee and smoking my cigs.......

But, I have an ego-twist and I am planning the stages of quitting.

So here is my question - for those cigarettes that go so well with those yummy drinks (coffee, beer), what is the best liquid?

Do you just vape a typical tobacco juice? Bakery? I dont imagine that fruity vapes will go good with my java.

***I understand taste is subjective...so Im really looking for responses where I can analyze trends :p

BmoreJeff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Baltimore, MD
i always go with a tobacco flavor with my morning pepsi (drank coffee for years and now diet pepsi does the trick). as for drinking, i always drip a few drops of cinnamon in a tobacco flavor as it intensifies the throat hit. when i have a few beers i like a more intense throat hit and achieve it with cinnamon added.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I don't find that morning is any different from any other time of day when it comes to flavor. I like what I like regardless of time or drink. Morning was the hardest time of day when I started vaping, but flavor wasn't the problem. I also found after 2 months that I had to drastically cut my caffeine intake...so decaf or half and half became my morning drink.

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
I tend to like something a little stronger in the AM...so I vape a 'coffee' with my AM Coffee !
Soon thereafter, I vape a fruit flavor, or Butterscotch or caramel.

I also vape a stronger blend first thing- 18mg/ml, then switch down to a 12 in the day ( don't vape at work) and lately going to 6 or 8 mg in the evening- because I vape alot more and if I do not downshift....I won't sleep well !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread