Morri's Questions....all questions are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I was thinking that too.... how much before the turning does the party begin? all day?

...inquiring minds needs ta know. :)

btw - you might want to mention that the party happens BEFORE the turning and that's when pics for her theme will be posted. if she just gets home she might be cutting it close ...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Well, she has already been in the thread to talk to everyone and has everything set up, except the theme. I was only asked to ask her for the theme and tell her the time.

yeps about eastern. I said what I did about skulls as she is very shy and was thinking that it might not be appropriate. Was trying to make her feel more at ease.

what else?

I see. Looks good to me... but what do I know? Ask Tib. :D

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Well, she has already been in the thread to talk to everyone and has everything set up, except the theme. I was only asked to ask her for the theme and tell her the time.

yeps about eastern. I said what I did about skulls as she is very shy and was thinking that it might not be appropriate. Was trying to make her feel more at ease.

what else?

very important! most people will think you're talking about their time zone and lots of times we have no idea where they are located ;) just look at my avi!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
you know darn well, morri! :D you started posting pics 2 days before a turning if i remember right! :laugh:

where's my frying pan???????????????

There. :)

frying%20pan.gif

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
btw - you might want to mention that the party happens BEFORE the turning and that's when pics for her theme will be posted. if she just gets home she might be cutting it close ...

I sent de a quick PM about coming early and here is her reply to me this morning. :)

I should be able to hang out a little bit while still at work, sometimes it's slow there towards the end of the day, like it was today, and I have plenty of time to hang out. So I'll be hoping for another slow day that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread