Morri's Questions....all questions are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
sounds like a great idea!

morri, one caveat though - unless you have unlimited storage in your pb account this can backfire. one of the reasons we recommend outside url storage, like tinypic, is to make sure pics will show without a time limit.
we've seen too many pics disappear once somebody cleans out their pb account or their ecf attachments!

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Well I kind of have a back up plan. The photobucket acct is kind of skewed at the moment anyway because I cannot organize it or anything without messing up things that I have already done, so I have a couple of other photo type accts that I have opened and looking into using hubby to set up pb for him...he never will use it, I will. This should help me a lot as it takes me forever to find anything in there. I have tried tinypic and whatnot and it will not work for my purpose. I will get with you Tibbehs to see if you have any ideas for me, but for right now, it is ok.

Soooooo sleepeh hahaha I falling asleep at the wheel, be back in a lil while.

smooches all around be back in lil while, on page 12 of 87 hahaha

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
well today has just been exciting and fun and tiring. LOL I haven't been doing anything I had planned to do because I won a SS Apollo V-Tube mini and have just been chatting it up with everyone and getting advice and all that because I have never had anything like that. LOL

I am going to check over at the main thread to see about Woody cause I know he is coming up and I am hoping it is tomorrow and I have forgotten. /yawn

I love all of you!!!

will work on pics and all that good stuff tomorrow.... if not later on tonight after I have a little sleep.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I have a question for ya. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? You can ponder that while you are playing with your new toy you won. Oh, and congrat's. It couldn't happen to a nicer person.:)

Here's some help, just in case you need it.
pop2.jpg

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
giggle, I never knew such a thing even existed. heheheeee

you so adorable.

I have a question for ya. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? You can ponder that while you are playing with your new toy you won. Oh, and congrat's. It couldn't happen to a nicer person.:)

Here's some help, just in case you need it.
pop2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread