Most like Marlboro ultralights and Virginia Slim ultralight’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi y’all… I have this question which brought me to this Forum, So I’m a newbie. Hello out there!!!! I am guessing this question has already been asked, But when I search I don’t see it anywhere. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance!!! Jennifer
Hi and welcome,
Are you in search of a liquid that tastes like the brands mentioned or a device that has a restricted draw and tastes like the brands mentioned?

How long have you smoked?
How many per day?
Where are you located?

Cheers
I

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I started off some years ago looking for something similar - the best vape shop I found at the time told me he could sell me a liquid that supposedly would taste like that ... but it wouldn't because I wouldn't be burning tobacco.

I bought it anyway and it tasted like chewing wet cigarrete ends would have (I imagine) - the man told me the honest truth ...

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Welcome.

I think the eliquid flavor that comes the closest to any burning cigarette flavor is the liquid called SBGCS aka Sun Baked Garbage Can Sludge. It's made by RJ Reynolds. :lol:

Seriously though. You are better off forgetting about finding burning cigarette flavors and start looking for non-tobacco flavors you love. That burning cigarette flavor-chasing leads to nowhere. Been there, done that.

The only tobacco flavor I vape once in a while is RY4 from HeartlandVapes (they call it HY4). It's basically vanilla and caramel with a very slight tobacco flavor that you can hardly even taste it (tobacco, not burning cigarette, big difference).

Switching to vaping is a lot like quitting cigarettes, you have to be prepared in many of the same ways because it is very different. Get that into your head, accept it, and you can more easily let go of the need to find that burning cigarette flavor.

Reactions: Jwhite9169

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    The VS and Benson and Hedges and such have grassier tones to them...Virginia tobacco. Maybe Marlb lights too.
    I smoked the Marlb Reds which among other things are 'darker' tobacco.

So if you try liquids, go for the grassier ones, like B&H and such. Nick levels can vary, that determines "hit strength" and throat hit.

But like all the others have said, none will taste 100% like cigs. That said, it will let you transition to other flavors you'll like too.

Jwhite9169

Jan 11, 2020
    Wow cool… Thanks for the quick response. I smoked for 25 years...five years on logic pro. It’s $10 for two capsules now….And I use two a day… That’s $300 a month. Five years ago you could get five capsules for $10. That is insanely expensive for my budget… I refill the capsules, and I could make 100 ml last three months. So I’m looking for E liquid that has a mild and light flavor. I was using fresh pressed… Sparkling star fruit.... I can’t find it for sale anymore and I don’t really care for a super fruity juice. I’m pretty open minded though it doesn’t have to be Tobacco flavored even though that’s what I prefer but the ones I’ve tried I have been harsh and too sweet. I like the taste of the tobacco flavor for the logic pro. Just hate the price. I don’t want it to taste like a cigar and nor does my family want to smell my vape. Thank y’all so much for your suggestions!!! I live in Raleigh North Carolina.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 23, 2013
    Texas
    Also go to VapeWild.com and get their sample pack. They'll send 120ml of juice for $4.41 (i.e. the cost of shipping) --and you pick your flavors. I picked one called "Gold Label" that is reminiscent of a light cigarette. I like it and would buy again. Haven't yet finished trying my selected flavors. GL

Last edited:

Jwhite9169

Jan 11, 2020
    Also go to VapeWild.com and get their sample pack. They'll send 120ml of juice for $4.41 (i.e. the cost of shipping) --and you pick your flavors. I picked one called "Gold Label" that is reminiscent of a light cigarette. I like it and would buy again. Haven't yet finished trying my selected flavors. GL
    Thank you so much love vanilla. That was helpful I’m going to order it here in a few minutes thanks again!

Reactions: Izan

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Actually, you don't get to choose individual flavors any more (I posted about this) and just recently they dropped "Tobacco" from the list. I like Wrangler myself (but I never like marlboro anyway) but Gold label might be something you like. Still worth trying Vape Wild ( I love them) and maybe try both and also get some RY4ever to mix in if you like caramel/vanilla ( it's so yummy)
    I didn't respond to this thread because I already know... chasing the real cig flavor is useless (and I knew others would explain this) You don't need it. I do still love tobacco mixes but has nothing to do with replacing a real cig taste.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread