Most reliable 510 atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
i'm looking for specific recommendations for THE most reliable 510 atomizer for dripping at this point I am using janty ego batteries* and have tried innumerable atomizers. I'd guess the longest run i've ever had is about 10 days. I've had crappy wicks, burnt nickel? bad tastes and assorted other problems. I tried cartomizers to see if that would be a cheaper way to get a solid reliable burn but don't like the airy draw. i'm going to order the tank atomizer and some tanks and see if i can get away from dripping but from what i've read i am not counting on it so i want to order 10 very reliable atomizers from a very reliable supplier. (I've also tried 3-4 cleaning methods recommended by various threads on this site--vodka, boiling water, dry burning etc but while it does help me nurse it along it never ges back to its original state.)

as far as clogging issues etc and why me? My most common flavor is 26 mg menthol or "green mint" i like to do some cofffe, some cinnamon, some chocolate, some clove for variety. I had thought the clove juice was the culprit so i tried sticking to almost all mint menthol PG pretty light stuff that shouldn't cause clogging. I'd get wilder on the flavor side if i didn't feel that was risking the atomizer but i'm not methodical enough to label atomizers and switch when the juice changes etc. (I have enough time not losing my paraphernalia

anyway any solid leads out there. i don't want them to be pricey but i've been burnt (well my juice flavor anyway) on cheapie 5 packs that seem to last about 1- days before clogging or burning.

it may be i don't have the best dripping technique but i don't think i'm way off either...i'm open to hearing from others who beat their atomizer death spiral by some methodical approach 2 drips 5 drags 2 drips or something but i just vape until it starts to get a little hot and tasteless and add more. if i add sooner it overfills and i end up with juicindamouth

* i feel like i finally have a battery that runs 8-10 hours reliably every day not hassle, good button, solidly built a convenient size, fast charging,

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
CloudsOfVapor have good atomizers. Bruce is very helpful with any questions that you may have.

Do you clean your atty's? If you're using juice that really clogs, white vinegar baths do wonders to remove the burnt of gunk off the coils. Rinse with hot water. Let dry. Do a quick dry burn. Fill and vape. Simple.

I also like 306 atty's to drip with. I've tried Joye's and Cisco's. Cisco's are better, in my opinion, on longevity.

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
have never tried vinegar but i have tried boiling water, hot water, vodka and dry burning. I've resurrected a few but they never seemed quite as good if they did come back but most still seemed to add a little funky burnt taste or else just kinda burn weak producing weak vapor and taste.

after a crappy mall/headshop kit i first got going with a joye mini fogger w a 306. that was before i discovered the ego batteries i havent tried a 306 since then (about 9-10 months ago--so i may give them another shot) i got one really bad batch that was falling apart and being pretty new i didn't really figure that out at first. I was buying stufff pretty much at random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread