Quick read / quick help; thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
placed an order to Mechsauce 10 days ago and my order hasn't even become fulfilled at this point. I'm aware of long ship times but their website said 5 days for fulfillment, I understand stuff happens

But I love cheap juice and refuse to spend money on "gourmet" when my tastebuds see absolutely no difference

I've tried vapewild before and I like their juices but I want to stay away from them as it gunks up my coil extremely bad in my zephyrus rda

I've heard terrible things about mt baker vapor so I prefer to stay away from them

What are some other cheap juices that will ship in a timely manner? And what flavor would you recommend

Thanks in advance :banana:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Ohm's Vapes is my first choice these days when it comes to affordable, clean burning and delicious eliquids. I hate coil gunkers and am always on the lookout for clean burning liquids, that are within my meager budget and that taste great. Ohm's Vapes delivers all three.

My current favorites are: Me Lucky Charms, Cookies N Cream, Blue Moo, Strawberry Blonde, Rainbow Sherb, Jackberry.

Their shipping is very fast, and I usually have it a few days after ordering. $7.99 for a 30 ml, $17.99 for a 100ml and they also have samplers available. They run sales a few times a month as well (yesterday they had a flash 1 day sale for 25% off). And after trying out about 20 flavors, I haven't found a bad one yet. A few that I didn't like, but not unvapeable, just not to my liking. A there were a few surprises after a months steep some flavors I didn't initially liked came around and became favorites.

I hope that helps. Ohm's Vapes - Home

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Did you try contacting Mech Sauce? I placed an order last week, and it shipped 2 days later - all 15 ml bottles. The first order I placed with them shipped within a week.

You might want to give Mt. Baker Vapor a try, and see for yourself. We have been ordering from them for almost 2 years now, and have enjoyed most of the flavors that we have gotten.

We also enjoy eliquids from Vape Wild, ITC Vapes, The Vapor Room, Vapor Bomb, and Seattle Vapors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread