Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Forgot to say I have bought tobacco juices from Ecblend, quicknic,vapedudes,vermillion river, mountain oak, apollo, madvapes, and a few others. The only one I have reorderd from are Vermillion River they have excellent tobacco flavors IMO.

Vermillion's tobacco flavors should be good considering Dave extracts his own tobacco. He doesn't publicize it, but the tobacco in his Premium juices are in fact extracts.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ya I'm not sure why we were all seeing such great things about these tobacco blends. I was hyped to try some. I guess some ppl might like them but there's definitely something in these that's not good. At all.

You all almost make me want to try MOV but I surely don't want to get burned. Maybe we can trade, though I have no idea what I would trade for just a taste???

Lickskitty

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
West Virginia
Vermillion's tobacco flavors should be good considering Dave extracts his own tobacco. He doesn't publicize it, but the tobacco in his Premium juices are in fact extracts.

Thanks for the info Mann! I think that vermillions tobacco flavors are excellent. I just ordered a 60 ml bottle of the premium blend. It is so creamy and smooth but still has a nice woodsy tobacco flavor. It is fantastic IMO!

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
You all almost make me want to try MOV but I surely don't want to get burned. Maybe we can trade, though I have no idea what I would trade for just a taste???

Lol. Send some 3ml samples of some ahlusion juices you like and I'll send u some of these. I know your into ahlusion now and you know I haven't been sold on them yet. So here's your chance to convince me! Lol.

Lickskitty

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
West Virginia

I have 3 15ml bottles applewood, MOV gold, and country4. I would trade them or if you just want a taste I have some 3 or 5 ml bottles I could fill up and could trade for some taste sample you might have that I havent tried. Let me know.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have 3 15ml bottles applewood, MOV gold, and country4. I would trade them or if you just want a taste I have some 3 or 5 ml bottles I could fill up and could trade for some taste sample you might have that I havent tried. Let me know.

Okay, meet me in the alley.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
JI get that same strong pine flavor in all of them and it just reminds me of OFF. Sorry MOV, these aren't for me.

I've seen that in other reviews,the pine, some people love that---- but just like with JC (underlying smokey flavor in their VG juices) and Highbrow (underlying cigar/pipe flavor for me) there are underlying tones in juices that seem to go all across their entire line. I found the same thing w/HHV, but I think that may be true for all juice vendors...there's some *signature* underlying base that is what makes people either love, or dislike, a vendor's juice.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
I've seen that in other reviews,the pine, some people love that---- but just like with JC (underlying smokey flavor in their VG juices) and Highbrow (underlying cigar/pipe flavor for me) there are underlying tones in juices that seem to go all across their entire line. I found the same thing w/HHV, but I think that may be true for all juice vendors...there's some *signature* underlying base that is what makes people either love, or dislike, a vendor's juice.

Ya I agree. Think it's actually good that they kind of develop their own base flavor. HHV definitely seems to have a cocoa thing going on in theirs. After steeping MOV isn't so much pine now as maybe a hickory smoke flavor. Still overpowering across the three I have. Still not a flavor I care for. To each his own. Plenty of folks don't like what I vape either.

dxmantx

Aug 5, 2012
Houston, TX
I got the MOV sample pack with the Blue Ridge, Smoky Mountain 555 and Tennessee Original. Gave them about a 1 week steep.
A strange thing happens with some juices for me. My first vape and I think yuck. Then my second and third draw i think I definitely do not like this. But I persevere and after my 10th draw I am actually looking forward to my eleventh draw.
I think some juices have to place themselves within your palette fully before you can acquire the fullness of the flavor. Or I have brain damage from 20+ years of smoking.
I'm still pretty new so what do I know.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
I had the same experience with MOV.. I won a bottle in a contest, tried one of their flavors and it wasn't horrible, so thought I'd try a sampler. I ordered TWO sampler packs.. 16 bottles and detected that nasty undertone in absolutely every bottle. I was devastated!! They're lovely people, have terrific customer service but their blends are just plain not for me. People rave about them, and I'm glad they have some fans, but I'm not one of them. HHV has restored my taste for the tobacco juice.. they're quite fabulous! And no nasty undertone there either.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I know exactly the grassy smell you guys are referring to. When my first order arrived, I thought a bottle was leaking because the smell inside the mailer was so strong. The strange thing is that although the aroma was pungent, I found the flavors to be pretty weak. As I've mentioned before, I get the taste of cola in their base along with something cold or minty.

Celarnor

Mar 23, 2010
Rochester
I got my Phoenix from these guys, figured I'd pick up some juice to try out while I was a it. Only one I got was White Leaf, which I guess is supposed to be a vanilla tobacco flavor. Didn't come across to my taste buds at all, there's something else in the base that totally overpowers it--sniffing under the cap is like opening up a bottle of dollar store brand Pine-Sol.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Hmm I don't see any Blue in my Blue Ridge. Looks like yellow to me. This is at least a month old.

Perhaps LeDean changed flavor vendors? Mine is a quite distinctive, unmistakable blue, and when I asked about it on MOV's thread, she said it was from one of the artificial flavorings used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread