Status
Not open for further replies.

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Hey everyone! Our original giveaway thread has reached its maximum number of posts so we have had to start a new thread.
We are going to pick up where we left off on the last Madlib.
Spread the word about the new thread and lets finish this Madlib up.

We will be giving away one of our Handcrafted Drip Tips! We will PM the winner at the end of the contest so you can claim your prize and so we can get all the information we need to ship it to you.

Remember:
Post in the order in which it is listed
Specify which kind of word it is
One post per person
As always, keep it appropriate and have fun!
"Tommy" has decided to increase the number of Prizes he will award for this weeks "Hump Day MadLib" Contest . . . . . . NOW- There will be 4 Winners Randomly Chosen at the completion of the "MadLib" . . .

Each of the 4 Randomly Chosen Winners will get to pick a "Standard TruStone Drip Tip" in the color and/or shape they want that is available . . .

So - Come On People - it is time to get out there and let all your Friends know .
84. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
85. ADJECTIVE
86. VERB
87. ADJECTIVE
88. NOUN (PLURAL)
89. OCCUPATION (PLURAL)
90. ADJECTIVE
91. ADJECTIVE
92. NOUN (PLURAL)
93. VERB
94. NOUN
95. ADJECTIVE
96. VERB
97. BODY PART
98. NUMBER
99. NUMBER
100. Verb
101. Verb
102. Noun
103. VERB ENDING IN "ING" - TAKEN
104. Noun
105. Noun
106. VERB ENDING IN "ING"
107. Adjective
108. VERB ENDING IN "ING"

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Hey everyone! Our original giveaway thread has reached its maximum number of posts so we have had to start a new thread.
We are going to pick up where we left off on the last Madlib.
Spread the word about the new thread and lets finish this Madlib up.

We will be giving away one of our Handcrafted Drip Tips! We will PM the winner at the end of the contest so you can claim your prize and so we can get all the information we need to ship it to you.

Remember:
Post in the order in which it is listed
Specify which kind of word it is
One post per person
As always, keep it appropriate and have fun!
"Tommy" has decided to increase the number of Prizes he will award for this weeks "Hump Day MadLib" Contest . . . . . . NOW- There will be 4 Winners Randomly Chosen at the completion of the "MadLib" . . .

Each of the 4 Randomly Chosen Winners will get to pick a "Standard TruStone Drip Tip" in the color and/or shape they want that is available . . .

So - Come On People - it is time to get out there and let all your Friends know .
84. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
85. ADJECTIVE
86. VERB
87. ADJECTIVE
88. NOUN (PLURAL)
89. OCCUPATION (PLURAL)
90. ADJECTIVE
91. ADJECTIVE
92. NOUN (PLURAL)
93. VERB
94. NOUN
95. ADJECTIVE
96. VERB
97. BODY PART
98. NUMBER
99. NUMBER
100. Verb
101. Verb
102. Noun
103. VERB ENDING IN "ING" - TAKEN
104. Noun
105. Noun
106. VERB ENDING IN "ING"
107. Adjective
108. VERB ENDING IN "ING"

Here's the deal. We had a rule infraction with ECF and they closed the thread. Totally understandable we broke the rules and they enforced them. I just wish we were able to redirect everyone to this thread before the other one was closed. We overlooked the fact that a contest thread can only have a maximum of 2000 posts then it has to be shut down and another one opened. Just to make it clear I am not complaining just explaining.
I have sent a PM to the moderator that enforced the rule in hopes to get one last post to redirect everyone here.
One more thing we are not going anywhere and we will stay on top of the 2000 post rule to make sure this doesn't happen again. Since we can't freely contact Members here on ECF I would like to ask If you could please spread the word that we are here now and haven't just vanished.We have put it on every other social media that we are on in hopes to pick p the pieces and continue the fun!!! In closing I would like to say we respect the rules and moderators and it was not our intention for this to happen.
Thank You for your support, Tommy

Last edited:

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Good morning Tommy. If you get a chance please re-post those beautiful Drip tip photos over here. It would be a shame for them to get buried over in the closed thread.

As you requested. A few to start off with.Just as a side note after these have been created they are cleaned in an industrial Ultrasonic/Heat sterilizer then the pictures are taken. After that when someone buys a tip it goes back in the Ultrasonic sterilizer and into a plastic bag. I still recommend washing with warm water and soap but I do my best to send them out clean.
DSCN2102_zpse32b9a91.jpg

DSCN2101_zpsa6012c38.jpg

DSCN2118_zpsf9768089.jpg

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
While we are waiting on more entrants, here is a quick review for Mr Vape's Ry4.

I really like RY4s. Most vendors carry at least one version of RY4. Mr Vape has created a great flavor that borders between the classic chinese and the bold custom versions.

Mr Vapes has an excellent tobacco that fits perfectly with this RY4. It is smooth yet has a nice bite of smokiness. There is also a rich, sweet blend of caramel and vanilla that blends nicely with the gritty tobacco.

I like that the caramel and vanilla take a back seat to the tobacco. I don't really vape dessert blends. I like tobaccos, and this is one of the best. It is smooth, yet provides a great throat hit. This would be perfect for someone getting off cigarettes.

The two tobacco blends from Mr Vapes I have tested, both Special Blend and now RY4 have been delicious. Any tobacco vaper should give these two a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread