Ms. Starsong

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
It's a shame that the avatars being used at the time a post was made don't stay put. Looking back at some of our earliest encounters, they don't make sense now. I think specifically about reading how you size up a meal on an airplane, then looking at your avatar of the king. Scary!! Doesn't have quite the same effect now. :lol:

Just as soon as they offer a Nuport here, I'll get you to try one of these cartos. ;-)

Last edited:

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
We do know how lucky we are to have Ms. starsong. I didn't post here that much until I got to know her and a few other vocal members of this sub-forum. She's consistently human, compassionate and largely hilarious. There is an infamous pom-pom image floating around here somewhere that is her legacy, and of course the 'riV4l' moniker. We love us some star. :)

And you're certainly welcome to post here, whether you use the products or not. I have purchased from the riV4l, and Wowboy is pretty much my daily vape.

Our (supposed) reputation is over-blown.

If you like Nuport wow, use it. But try it in a BMF carto. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

Having used both, I have to agree.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
You're not an idiot, and this doesn't have to be an unfamiliar place.

You helped me pick a few wow flavors, and I greatly appreciate it. So here's a tip for you...

If you like Nuport wow, use it. But try it in a BMF carto. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

Thanks Popeye, I was going to suggest the same thing about trying one's favorite juice in a BMF carto. Was just too chicken :)

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Wow, thanks for so many kind words Frick. The blushing smiley here isn't strong enough now. I remember one of our first encounters too, when you found me posting in both places... I said I was stalking you. LOL

It has been such a short time I've been on the ECF forum, but I've met many fun, smart, interesting people - some I consider to be friends. You are definitely one of them, along with my honorary nephew Morandir. Have met some really dumb and irritating ones too, but then I read a funny post and forget about them :)

Thanks to everyone that makes this forum an enjoyable place.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
We do know how lucky we are to have Ms. starsong. I didn't post here that much until I got to know her and a few other vocal members of this sub-forum. She's consistently human, compassionate and largely hilarious. There is an infamous pom-pom image floating around here somewhere that is her legacy, and of course the 'riV4l' moniker. We love us some star. :)

And you're certainly welcome to post here, whether you use the products or not. I have purchased from the riV4l, and Wowboy is pretty much my daily vape.

Our (supposed) reputation is over-blown.

Having used both, I have to agree.

I second everything you say, Frick! Star is a STAR in our sky. ;)

And yes, we're much more welcoming here Morandir than some people think. And the riV4Lry is overblown. I can only speak for myself, but I wish only the best for riV4L. And whatever you choose to vape, the only thing that matters is that you DO vape, not smoke. :thumb:

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
I got a few people to make the switch to ecigs at work Ms. Star. Told them my preference, but always steered them to ecf to check out the reviews so they could make the choice for themselves. One of them chose bloog, and was nice enough to let me try a batt and carto in exchange I let them barrow one of my king diamonds and nuport wow carto... They preferred the taste of the wow, but the performance of their bloog. I still preferred the V4L set up... I can honestly say they're the second best batts I've used, just couldn't top what V4L offers.... It's all a matter of personal taste... I'm willing to try again with a blank though. :)

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Wow, thanks for so many kind words Frick. The blushing smiley here isn't strong enough now. I remember one of our first encounters too, when you found me posting in both places... I said I was stalking you. LOL

It has been such a short time I've been on the ECF forum, but I've met many fun, smart, interesting people - some I consider to be friends. You are definitely one of them, along with my honorary nephew Morandir. Have met some really dumb and irritating ones too, but then I read a funny post and forget about them :)

Thanks to everyone that makes this forum an enjoyable place.

You're quite welcome. :)

I think this place has a lot of great people, and I definitely consider you one of them, and my friend as well.

Damn, the sun is shining a bit too brightly in here right now. :p We can't have that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread