Ms T back up to speed with orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheryder

ECF Veteran
None of mine were good tasting right out of the mailbox so they are steeping at the moment. I expect they will improve with time or so I hear. It is a little disappointing though to have to wait so long to get them then wait for them to steep. Didn't try the blueberry cheesecake though....that sounds yummy.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
The time has come for me to say good bye to Ms. T's bakery. I love almost all of the juices I have tried from here but the wait time is to much for me.I put my order in on the 20th and no status change. I am on a limited income and although e-juice is tastier and healthier I can buy analogs whenever I need them. Do not be mistaken I am not returning to them that was just a point to make. I order when I have money and I try to get as much as I can but it is usually just enough to get me through. I can usually make it a little bit after (5-6 days) but 2 weeks I will run out of juice by then. I am going to start to DIY as I can order in mass quantitiy and make my own so I won't run out. In the long run it will be less expensive and hopefully I will reach a point where I can make them as well as Ms. T. Thanks all and MS. T keep making those delicous juices.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Mine actually came today, though my shipping notice did not show until after 9 last night. Order placed on the 17th, today is the 29th. I got a free little carry case. Last time, when I had to wait and substitute one item I got a free small juice.

Oh yeah.... and popcorn.

I gave Ms T a case that I machined from plastic which holds 21 bottles (6ml each) and 21 atomizers with carts. I sent it to her free of charge and paid for the shipping. I am amazed that when I have to wait 2 weeks for my juice she does not throw me an extra 6ml bottle or something. I have never said anything before this and was not expecting anything in return for the case. I promised it to her so that is that. But WTH would she give other's freebies and not me! Anyway, sorry everyone, just a quick rant. I love her juice and would not really care if I ever got anything extra, but I just do not understand why I would not and other's would. Doesn't show me much gratitude for giving her something I spent hours of my own time making.

CV

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I am amazed that when I have to wait 2 weeks for my juice she does not throw me an extra 6ml bottle or something.

Oh my. I should have kept my mouth shut. It IS quite possible she made errors in my orders, or perhaps it was totally random-- I'm not a huge customer by any means to merit any "deserved" freebies.

You DID get popcorn, right? :)

However, I can understand the emotion here.... Ms. T really either needs to get up to expected speeds, or communicate much more clearly and frequently.

I mean, don't even read this forum once a week????

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
SmokingRT and Chain: I understand what you're saying bigtime. I only ordered once and the wait was really long. I figured that for the extended wait time there "might: be a small sample or something but there wasn't. I love her juice but the wait time for me won't allow me to order again. Nothing personal :)

Nico, I'll bet it was total random deal like you mentioned, happy vaping ev1 :)

Last edited:

Clover~

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2010
South Dakota
I may not know everything but it seems Ms T is getting to big to keep up. Maybe she needs to get some help? I honestly dont mind the wait cus she isnt my main supplier. I know that ordering from her takes time because she does everything herself from what I understand. I guess its just frustrating to people that dont know about that before hand. btw she always puts popcorn in boxes for her packaging. I like that lol. anyways.. I hope she can manage to get some help and grow with her business :)

willyfingers1022

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Chalfont PA
I am in the exact some boat illinoismom! Loyal to another gourmet supplier but wanted to branch out a bit mostly because of the great reviews and smaller size bottles that Ms T's offers so I can try a little before I buy a lot... I'm still going to give Ms Ts a try but seems as though now is not a great time especially when I see customers who have been apparently very loyal to them so upset. Anyone in the loop post up an update when things are back on schedule. I'll be checking in

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Hi there y'all I know about the discussion on ECF, and lots of emails/calls. I want to address concerns about what is going on.

New customers may not realize that I mix everything myself, whereas some places hand mix but have several people doing so. I do it alone for greatest consistency and quality control. This is the main reason for the usual 3-4 day period between order and shipping. This does not account for the recent delays, but contributes to it.

Shipping – I know some don't like paying for shipping when the wait time is long. Shipping is a separate service – and you are paying only what the post office requires for postage, while getting a reasonable shipping time AND tracking (which is very important). The recent delays are due to processing, not shipping.

DELAYS:
My delay began at Christmas with a couple of days off and then there was a debilitating illness for several days. I didn't feel that is was appropriate to mix juices while I was sick and I mean I was sick!!

There was also the website change that came in the middle of all this. While trying to catch up from that, there was a second illness (darn kids), snow days, which meant my post office closed, and huge order volume on top of that.

We will try to have more info on the site about delays, so please check the News and Updates. Many questions that come in emails every day could have been answered by reading the Shipping, FAQ, and News links, plus the news ticker. We notice people aren't often reading this stuff – please check it!!

NEWSLETTER: We have sent out newsletters in the past.....only a few. What we found is people who signed up for the newsletter would email complaining or reporting them as spam. I felt as though ya'll didn't want me to email so I don't send out as much as I could.

I am working day and night to get back to the standard 3-4 day processing time as soon as I can. I Am Very Sorry again for the delay, I am including a free bottle buddy to everyone for the waiting.

I am asking everyone to Please Please bear with me while I get caught up. I promise I will do my Very Very Best to get caught up as Fast as I can!

All but a couple of orders from the 20th will go out Monday, 1/31. The remainder of the 20th and orders from the 21st and 22nd will go out on Tuesday 2/1. We will try to post more current information on what days are being worked on and shipped in the News and Updates page on the website.

Some Good News:
New Coupon Codes – for the Month of February.Ms T's Coupon Codes
Peanut Butter Cookie, Lime, and Key Lime are all 10% off regular price (may be combined with coupon code)
Valentine Bottle Buddy pack – contains 3 6ml bottles, 1 each of Snickerdoodle Cookies, Aunt T's Mint and Min Tee for $15. You can see these in the “Specials” category on the website.
Two New Flavors – Peanut Butter and Jelly, and Tangerine

Again I am Very Sorry and will be working my duppa off day and night to get all caught up!

SMOOCHES TO Y'ALL
Ms T

sheryder

ECF Veteran
Sorry to hear of your illness. Hope you and your family are now well. Thank you for addressing the concerns posted personally and with a such nice tone. I appreciate it.. Hopefully, that personal touch will salve any wounded feelings.

I read the news ticker when I visited your site before I ordered so future messages there will definately get my notice. I hadn't seen one of those on any sites I've visited for juice before and thought it was a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread