Ms T back up to speed with orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnsFolly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Thanks for the updates Ms T. Glad to hear you are better after being so very ill. Hope you don't get the awful storm most of the country is having to deal with. Thankfully I don't wait til I'm out of liquid to reorder. It's worth the wait so don't rush my order! Your safety and health is more important so be careful. I'll need to reorder. j/k

jeannest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
New York
Ms.T's juice is so delicious if you like bakery vapes. She does take longer than other vendors, but I'd prefer that she mixes my order personally rather than an employee. Last time I ran out of my snickerdoodle and vanilla custard so this time I made sure I stocked up with 30ml of each plus a few new ones to try in 15ml. I'll make sure I reorder when they're 1/3 gone. Her packaging is so cute too!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Oh Ms.T, first with sickness and then the snow blizzard i truley wish you have a better run over the next couple of weeks. I was saddened by what i was reading and wasn'nt going to bother replying but it touched my heart too much not too. I know we all praise your work and will wait for however long it takes, i personally have not found a better banana cream pie or choc mint pie so i cannot live without a big bottle of these at any one time. I never thought i could wait up to 3 weeks for an order to come in,and yes it has happened but such is life sometimes with international post. i only stress when i have only a couple a ml left. Thankfully the most i ever have to wait is around 10 days and im in australia... So i cant understand how 4 days can affect you guys. Please dont diss me im just saying and a little peeved about all this im not coming back and thats enough. Okay i feel better now . Big hugs to you ms T , i love that lovin you put in my bottle and miss my candy LOL

sheryder

ECF Veteran
Now that my original questions have been asked and answered the purpose of this thread has expired. If I had the ability, I would close this thread. I never intended it to become either a Ms. T bashing nor a Ms. T worship thread....just asking questions.

How can we get a thread closed anyway????

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'm glad all is well with Ms. T!!!! My first order was well worth the wait! I just placed my 2nd order tonight & ordered large bottles. Also, I either got a discount, or a free bottle buddy (can't remember) on my 1st order, but my mother has taken it over to store her ego-t carts. lmao. ahhhhhh, gotta love the fact that my mom vapes.:)

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I think it is safe to say that Ms. T takes two weeks to get an order in your hands. If I recall, she is not going to hire to keep up with demand, but be a "boutique" type of juice-maker. I still have to take this into account as I have an order in, and should probably enter my next order now. Trying to make my Eclair Filling last a few more days! Next order I'm doubling what I usually get.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I decided not to worry about trying to make my Apple Pie last until the new order got delivered - I filled my MAP tank this morning with the last bit of it, and when it was gone I'd just mourn it and wait for the next shipment. Imagine my surprise when I got an e-mail today telling me my order has shipped!

I think she's caught up. Or maybe I just lucked out. Either way, I'm happy.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Brandon, does she prepare orders on Saturday and/or Sunday? I know she doesn't ship Saturday but am unclear otherwise.

So Ms. T, I'm sure you can find another talented mixer to help you. All they have to do is follow a spreadsheet recipe. Make them sign something that says they won't give away any of your trade secrets. Everybody wins. Except you won't do it.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
I am new to MS T and just wondering if the ticker that tells what order she is up to ever changes. it has the same order number that are being shipped for the past three day's. I know this because I thought I was seeing things so I wrote down 8167 was done as of 3/09/10 at 1:30 Am and now it reads Orders through 8167 are done, packed up and shipping out tomorrow. 3/10/11 1:30am EST. So going by the ticker to answer questions just doesn't help. Makes it worse when your numbers begin with 83

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Heh, wow, I guess I better watch my typos! I put that up at 1:30am, but I accidentally put 3/9/11 instead of 3/10/11. I must not have been used to the new day yet. I changed it earlier today when I noticed it myself. That actually has not been up for three days though. Those order numbers did ship. I didn't post an update today, those whose orders went out have received shipping emails. I will have more info tomorrow on what is shipping then, and I will post the highest number that is going in the mail tomorrow. Sorry to confuse you!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Brandon, does she prepare orders on Saturday and/or Sunday? I know she doesn't ship Saturday but am unclear otherwise.

So Ms. T, I'm sure you can find another talented mixer to help you. All they have to do is follow a spreadsheet recipe. Make them sign something that says they won't give away any of your trade secrets. Everybody wins. Except you won't do it.

+1.

Mrs. Fields may have started out by making every cookie herself, but once her business grew she adapted to suit the new environment by enlisting the help of others. Just cookies for thought.

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
I appreciate the consistency of Ms T's creations. They are always scrumptious and no bad surprises in reordering a batch. That is the reason that I have switched to ordering from her exclusively.

However long it takes to get my order, is just fine with me. Try having a few bad experiences elsewhere and all those impatient ones will be singing a different tune. Ms T knows how to run her business and what is right for her. And the way she runs it is just right for me. Thank you, Ms T for all the wonderful hours of vaping that you have given me.

Munkyman27

Jan 13, 2011
Dallas, Tx
Ms. T, I just wanna say thank you for the lovely creations, after vaping some of your flavors, why the he'll would anyone smoke analogs? So far, I love most of the samples I got from you, mainly waffles-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My other favorite is blueberry pie with ice cream, but I do have a question, and I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but is there a chance of getting the blueberry pie and ice cream without as much of the crust flavor, or perhaps just the blueberries and ice-cream? Don't get me wrong, I love it, but after a while of vaping it, I start getting a strong hazelnut-like taste from the crust flavor (I think). If that's a possibility, then I'll order a large bottle. Oh, and bravo on the cinnamon rolls!

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Ms. T, I just wanna say thank you for the lovely creations, after vaping some of your flavors, why the he'll would anyone smoke analogs? So far, I love most of the samples I got from you, mainly waffles-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My other favorite is blueberry pie with ice cream, but I do have a question, and I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but is there a chance of getting the blueberry pie and ice cream without as much of the crust flavor, or perhaps just the blueberries and ice-cream? Don't get me wrong, I love it, but after a while of vaping it, I start getting a strong hazelnut-like taste from the crust flavor (I think). If that's a possibility, then I'll order a large bottle. Oh, and bravo on the cinnamon rolls!

Hi there,

You may want to try the Blueberry Jelly flavor, and be sure to ask her to add ice cream to it in the order comments. I think that will come out very close to what you are asking about. Just for fun, you may also want to try Blueberry Muffin to see if you like it.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread