Ms T's Order Status Thread - September 2012 through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
well i sampled a few just a min ago,the cherry slushy in my 357 is freaking great....its like a sonic cherry cola slushy.....ill deff get more of this is very very diff from what i vape,but very nice.....the banana nut bread as of right now its good,not great....i can tell from the smell its not all they way together and its really faint right now,the first day i got it the smell was or old cardboard i supose,3 days later it deff is smelling like some banana nut bread.....ill try it again in 3 days,i can tell its going to be good....just needs some time i think ill post up after a week with the reviews.......the 9 oclock mint.....its smelled the best from start until now.....i want to try it so bad but dont wanna start to early,and run out before its at its peak!

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
Only 200 more orders before mine now; I started out with over 400 people ahead of me so I m glade she's starting to get caught up a little. I have tried a lot of vendors but have not found any that compare to Ms.T's coffee. Luckily I was stocked up before this all happened so I am not hurting for juice but will be happy when I can resume stockpiling:) My order is #29504 order date Dec 21, awaiting fulfillment:vapor: ) will update when my status changes.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
bully mom ur in ky? wow so am i and i also have a bully pup,his names zero tiny little white ball of chubbs right now,him and my cat have quickly became pals and enjoys screwing up my house when im not looking....they are a team of hellions haha but hes deff a cool dog! i like how they superman out when they lay down! ill post up a pic sometime

94civic.... so sorry to be late in acknowledging your post. Yes, I live in Nicholasville. We have a very spoiled, just turned 8 yr old male english bulldog who answers to "Schultz" when he feels like it. He is our pride and joy and our first bully. Don't know how we lived without him. I would love to see a pic of your treasure!! They are very special and you have to be owned by one to understand just how much they capture your heart. He keeps us busy.

Meet Schultzy.....

HappyBDSchultzie.jpg

trixare4kids

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
SF Bay Area, California
YEsssss!! My gigantic order will be here very soon!

The status of order #29145 is now Shipped

Date Placed: 16th Dec 2012

My Ms. T's order arrived yesterday (Monday, Jan 07). I also got mail from two other vendors.. so I went from total juice famine to FEAST!

I now have an obscene amount of Ms. T's juice! I'm going to let them all steep a few more days but I'm so excited!
I don't think I've attached a picture on ECF before this so hopefully this works.
It was so much juice, I had to take a pic. Here's one of just
Ms T's and one of ALL the juice I got yesterday.

MSTS.jpg

MSTS2.jpg

My Ms. T's order arrived yesterday (Monday, Jan 07). I also got mail from two other vendors.. so I went from total juice famine to FEAST!

I now have an obscene amount of Ms. T's juice! I'm going to let them all steep a few more days but I'm so excited!
I don't think I've attached a picture on ECF before this so hopefully this works.
It was so much juice, I had to take a pic. Here's one of just
Ms T's and one of ALL the juice I got yesterday.

View attachment 167216

View attachment 167217

That juice in the glass bottles must taste great. Everything in a bottle tastes so much better than in a can/cup or plastic. Like a glass bottle of coke to a can of coke, or a glass bottle of beer to a can or plastic cup of beer. I can only order from MsTs, and I only really like fruity flavors like strawberry and strawberry bubblegum, that's all I order. What vendor is that? Do they make good fruity flavors? I just can't stand most juices after tastes. For some reason MsTs strawberry doesn't have a bad aftertaste.

Wrote to Brandon to see if i can at least get express shipping- and got an email back saying I'm about 8 orders away, and he doesn't know if she's working tonight or tomorrow so mine might go out tomorrow but slim chance it might not. Though I am in the next batch or group to be made. As for express she's not doing that because she wants to get caught up first.

Order #29385
18th Dec 2012
Order Status: Awaiting Fulfillment

trixare4kids

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
SF Bay Area, California
That juice in the glass bottles must taste great. Everything in a bottle tastes so much better than in a can/cup or plastic. Like a glass bottle of coke to a can of coke, or a glass bottle of beer to a can or plastic cup of beer. I can only order from MsTs, and I only really like fruity flavors like strawberry and strawberry bubblegum, that's all I order. What vendor is that? Do they make good fruity flavors? I just can't stand most juices after tastes. For some reason MsTs strawberry doesn't have a bad aftertaste.

Is it considered bad form to mention another vendor here? Hopefully the answer is no.

The answer is yes. It's not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
aiv is great juice i must agree with this.....but so diffrent between ms ts and aiv....both great venders,my 9 oclock mint is good more choc then anything i think,the cherry slushy is dang good as well i think,the banana nut bread and the pinapple upside down cake has finally hit its note and its damn good i think ill be geting more of these after i let my 400 mls or random juices get a little lower....ah i may just order it so it can steep lol as for now im off the juice hunt.....to much at the house,and i dont even vape 4mls a day so ill be set for a very long ... time! trix did u try the zombie :) (one of my top 5 favs)

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Is it considered bad form to mention another vendor here? Hopefully the answer is no. ...

Actually, the answer is yes; not only is it inappropriate to openly ask and answer that question but it's off-topic in a thread about order status.

We all live and learn.

Glad you received your order, though!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
If the status is being updated then it is on the front page of her website right above the "***READ BELOW BEFORE ORDERING!!*** "
But it looks like it hasn't been updated since Friday when she completed order 29237.
This thread is more accurate, Moody posted on the 6th that #29298 was "Awaiting shipment" (see post #105 in this thread).

There is also an update in post #113, but it isn't anything definite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread