Ms T's Order Status Thread - September 2012 through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perigwyn

Dec 24, 2012
Tyrena, Corellia
You will have to remember, those 20 orders might have 20 different bottles in them all with different flavorings...so doing 20 a day seems good. Give her a bit to start getting caught up on the orders and for the orders to become more normal in their sizes. People right now are ordering a bunch because the ran out of their juice and need the best tasting juice around.

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
Has anybody ever cancelled an order "Awaiting Fulfillment" before? Just wondering what your experience was.

I just cancelled order #29315. Hopefully my card will be credited today.

ETA: Received confirmation of cancellation from MsTs. Credit isn't showing up on my pre-paid CC yet, but that may take up to 10 days according to CC company FAQ. Anyway, I just wanted to pass along that I received a response about the cancellation quickly.

Last edited:

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Oh my only 269 orders to go until they get to my order. At 20 orders per day looks like it will be 13 days before mine will be up for filling.

sleep.gif
Someone please tell my my math is wrong.
36_1_4.gif

Happy New Year, btw.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
your math could be wright if all orders were huge ahead of you, in the past Mrs T would complete about 75 to 100 orders a day.
Just give her some time to work out the bugs and get use to her new lab

She's gotta get in the new lab first--I think that's why you're seeing the 20-orders a day number.
No worries--I'm sitting on my next order for Ms T.

NeMom

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2012
Midwest
So, Ms. T's was the first online juice order I placed. I did this on Dec. 18 expecting it to take 6 days to ship. Now I learn about the move and problems and according to the last orders processed on her site there are still almost three hundred orders ahead of mine. Is it really worth the wait? It sounds like it could be at least a month or more. Maybe I should cancel.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
So, Ms. T's was the first online juice order I placed. I did this on Dec. 18 expecting it to take 6 days to ship. Now I learn about the move and problems and according to the last orders processed on her site there are still almost three hundred orders ahead of mine. Is it really worth the wait? It sounds like it could be at least a month or more. Maybe I should cancel.

You should probably go by the order numbers people are posting here; Ms. T is past the number you see on the site. I don't think (IMHO) that you'll be waiting a month.

It's my opinion that, yes, her juice is worth the wait.

Powder

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2011
Saint Augustine, Florida

Oh ya defiantly worth the wait, I have tried others claiming to have the same fresh bakery juice and none have compared

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com

I also vote yes, definitely worth the wait!

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
bully mom ur in ky? wow so am i and i also have a bully pup,his names zero tiny little white ball of chubbs right now,him and my cat have quickly became pals and enjoys screwing up my house when im not looking....they are a team of hellions haha but hes deff a cool dog! i like how they superman out when they lay down! ill post up a pic sometime

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Hey all,

Just an aside here on tracking. It's well known that she has been dealing with some issues, and one of them was with her new post office. For a long time now, she has done all of her shipping online, where she prints all the labels and pays postage on the USPS site, and then takes dozens of boxes to the post office simply for drop off. Her new post office seems "confused", and they have been forcing her to hand write labels, pay in person, and affix all postage at the post office. This takes considerably more time. She was able to obtain tracking numbers for most if not all of the packages, but they are printed on long receipts from the post office. There is no way to enter these into the system other than manually. If we chose to take the time to do that, most of the orders will have been received by the time the tracking is entered into the system. I am trying to answer questions and handle my own projects while Ms T is trying to create orders. So, mass data entry at this point would slow orders down for others waiting. We don't expect problems, but if someone's package does not arrive, we will be able to find the tracking number and obtain info about it.

To eliminate this problem (or at least temporarily fix it until the post office wakes up), Ms T has gone with a secondary package company (as of yesterday), and now I see orders that shipped yesterday that apparently have had the tracking numbers added. She seemed to be pretty happy with this company yesterday, so I'm not sure if she will switch back to Click & Ship or not.

Anyway, that's where we are on tracking, and it looks to me like we have moved on past that issue. Thanks for hanging in there folks, she is making progress! She is very touched by the all of the nice things you all have said, and your well-wishes. I wish I had the chance to respond to all of you who are saying those nice things, but I am copying out bits and pieces to read to T while she is working. You guys have made her feel like so much more than just a nicotine vending machine, for which she is very grateful.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
Don't be afraid to let them go for 2 weeks, if you can. What did you order?

I got snickersdoodles.....9 oclock mint,white mocha,bana nut bread,cherry slushy and pinapple upside down cake,all 6mls but the snickerdoodles i got 15ml.....I can tell just off the smell test,these smell amazing not all cardboardish like most bakery flavors i really really really hope these are good,ive got plenty of other juices....this is my first test of ms t's and i dont wanna ruin it will rushing....i let them set on my router all day and warm up,now 2 days open.....and then 3 or 4 sealed is usally my best plan of attack! ill make sure i post whats up after ive tryed them.......I hope they are as good as people say if so,ive got my places to get my juice.....i usally smoke out of 4 diffrent tanks that way i never get burnt out on anything

panewtovaping

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Liberty, North Carolina
I got snickersdoodles.....9 oclock mint,white mocha,bana nut bread,cherry slushy and pinapple upside down cake,all 6mls but the snickerdoodles i got 15ml.....I can tell just off the smell test,these smell amazing not all cardboardish like most bakery flavors i really really really hope these are good,ive got plenty of other juices....this is my first test of ms t's and i dont wanna ruin it will rushing....i let them set on my router all day and warm up,now 2 days open.....and then 3 or 4 sealed is usally my best plan of attack! ill make sure i post whats up after ive tryed them.......I hope they are as good as people say if so,ive got my places to get my juice.....i usally smoke out of 4 diffrent tanks that way i never get burnt out on anything
I am curious how the cherry slushy will taste. Sounds like it could be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread