MsTs Bakery Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narcocyde

Nov 8, 2013
Decatur, AL
I made my order on September 28th, and on October 13th I received an email saying the status was updated to "Awaiting Shipment" but it did not include a tracking order. That's the last I've heard of it. The order number is 38692 so it falls into the 38603-38807 order batch said to have been shipped on October 29th, but it is still listed as "Awaiting Shipment" and nothing has changed.

I'd made another order on October 27th, number 39494, which is still marked as Awaiting Fulfillment. It consisted of holiday-themed flavors I was hoping to vape during, well, the holidays, but now I'm not so sure they'll even arrive before the end of the year...

I'm really disappointed. My February order was pretty huge and still arrived after a mere two weeks. The orders I made in Sept. and Oct. were both quite small, so this sort of delay was entirely unexpected.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Off topic and cleanup

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
I made my order on September 28th, and on October 13th I received an email saying the status was updated to "Awaiting Shipment" but it did not include a tracking order. That's the last I've heard of it. The order number is 38692 so it falls into the 38603-38807 order batch said to have been shipped on October 29th, but it is still listed as "Awaiting Shipment" and nothing has changed.

I'd made another order on October 27th, number 39494, which is still marked as Awaiting Fulfillment. It consisted of holiday-themed flavors I was hoping to vape during, well, the holidays, but now I'm not so sure they'll even arrive before the end of the year...

I'm really disappointed. My February order was pretty huge and still arrived after a mere two weeks. The orders I made in Sept. and Oct. were both quite small, so this sort of delay was entirely unexpected.

Unfortunately, the size of individual orders doesn't appear to have anything to do with this fiasco and who knows if it's just a "delay"...hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. And at least we can all share our disappointment together.:(

Phoenix-AU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Australia
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Totally inappropriate

Vexations

Jul 15, 2012
Louisiana
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Collateral damage cleanup

Big Daddy 79

Sep 6, 2013
Lancaster,PA
Order #39428 Order Date Oct 23 2013 . I guess it's safe to make the assumption I will be waiting a few weeks longer. Just curious why her website hasn't had any new updates as of the 29th of Oct. And Stated process time of 4-8 business days. I have heard really great things about Mrs T's Bakery. and I really look forward to getting my order. But maybe just a suggestion. If she can't handle the load .then maybe she should restrict it to larger orders or bottle size to reduce the massive amount of small orders tying the larger orders up. I have to say im a bit disappointing. But none the less look forward to my juice in the next few months.

Last edited:

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
  • Deleted by retired1

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
  • Deleted by retired1

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Ok I have a serious question now. Has anyone found a substitute for her Snickerdoodle cookie?? This flavor is one I have never found anyone with anything close!! My Wife loves her Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake and I am having a hard time finding a substitute for that as well. Pisses me off how someone with such an awesome business could just throw it away like this. Saddens me and sickens me at the same time. I really do hope there is not a health emergency with her on anything, but I have lost all patience with her and will never place an order with her again. After almost 4 years as a customer of hers, I just feel terrible about this whole situation.

CV

Aroma EJuice has a Snickerdoodle that blows M$ T's out of the water. You can get it with or without WTA.

100% VG Snickeroodle:Snickerdoodle Eliquid

100% VG w/ WTA Snickerdoodle: Snickerdoodle infused with WTA E-Cigarette Refill

Flametrix

Nov 7, 2011
Massachusetts
I got my notice today as well. I'm kind of wondering now that my credit card is charged back if I can just return the package un opened.. Her site does say NO REFUNDS though I'll have to contact my bank and find our my options I guess.

That is one thing that will be a financial mess for her. She's not reading her emails so will continue to send cancelled orders. There are so many of them she will not be able to figure out who to charge again...if she can even do that without prior authorization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread