Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Got this yesterday morning but wanted to see some movement before I posted.

The status of order #38836 is now Shipped.
Order placed - Oct. 4th
November 16, 2013 - Depart USPS Sort Facility - WARRENDALE, PA 15086

Yay!! It's on the way!

Sorry for the extremely late update. I received this order while out of town between Nov. 18-22. I didn't get my Dill Pickle juice :( Just a note saying that it was discontinued. I was really looking forward to trying it! I did get the new Strawberry Lemonade and Cinnamon Danish to try. I guess it's kind of a moot point now though.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
That's where I'm at I think, with the holiday I guess I will call CC on Friday. Did anyone that did a charge back but then got their order find out what they had to do. i would have no problem paying for it if it ever came but I believe I am running out of time to do a chargeback so since I have had no response what so ever I don't think I have a choice.

Erin it grieves me to say this but I don't think you will EVER get the order you placed. I honestly don't think it was ever mailed. At this point, my advice is to file with your credit card while you still have time. The other suggestion I have is to send a PM to the one and only person who says she has heard from Ms T, whom I believe was MSRN. Perhaps she will actually take a message from her.

I really do feel bad for you Erin:(

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
Thank you very much. I just feel sad that this is all happening, she has such a talent. I guess I could try MSRN but I' pretty doubtful anything will help at this point. I guess I will look into getting my money back tomorrow, I am not sure that I can but I will have to at least try, I keep putting it off but I know I need to. I will send her an email making sure she knows I'm filing one, if I can, so that there are no problems.

Erin it grieves me to say this but I don't think you will EVER get the order you placed. I honestly don't think it was ever mailed. At this point, my advice is to file with your credit card while you still have time. The other suggestion I have is to send a PM to the one and only person who says she has heard from Ms T, whom I believe was MSRN. Perhaps she will actually take a message from her.

I really do feel bad for you Erin:(

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
Hey Erin, If I thought it would help I would be glad to try to contact Ms. T for you. But, to be honest, I'm not sure if she will respond again. I had sent her an email regarding the posting on her forum from the ECF adminstrator...just to let her know that they were trying to get in touch with her and that it was important. I don't really know Ms. T any better than anybody else on this forum. I wish there was some way for me to help and I would be glad to try.

Thank you very much. I just feel sad that this is all happening, she has such a talent. I guess I could try MSRN but I' pretty doubtful anything will help at this point. I guess I will look into getting my money back tomorrow, I am not sure that I can but I will have to at least try, I keep putting it off but I know I need to. I will send her an email making sure she knows I'm filing one, if I can, so that there are no problems.

Last edited:

LTDx21

Nov 28, 2013
new york ny usa
Oops sorry already sent you a message, I just figured it couldn't hurt. The last email I wrote her I put urgent in the heading but that sure didn't help lol.
yes seems like nothing helps i put my order in on nov 1st i have 600 orders ahead of me its now dec 1st so she must be behind over 700 orders if u do the math at a min of 20 dollors a order it comes out to 14,000 dollors of peoples money she has and she's still taking orders i belive its time that this matter gets reported to the police.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
yes seems like nothing helps i put my order in on nov 1st i have 600 orders ahead of me its now dec 1st so she must be behind over 700 orders if u do the math at a min of 20 dollors a order it comes out to 14,000 dollors of peoples money she has and she's still taking orders i belive its time that this matter gets reported to the police.

i've done the math on her a few times too. its disgusting. sadly, i think the only people who can go to the police would be people who requested a chargeback on their cards, and didn't get it. which i haven't seen anyone say. it appears they are all in fact getting the chargebacks.

and if you ordered on the first, you're only 2 days over her 10-18 extravagant processing window. :(

she is the only e juice company, and possibly company i've ever purchased from online that charges your card prior to shipping of the product.

Flametrix

Nov 7, 2011
Massachusetts

Erin,
If Ms T said it was sent you can contact USPS or the local police in PA and place a mail fraud claim...if the cc dispute doesn't work out. This might be the only way to get her attention and make her realize her mistakes can have serious consequences (I.e. mail fraud is a federal offense).

LTDx21

Nov 28, 2013
new york ny usa
i've done the math on her a few times too. its disgusting. sadly, i think the only people who can go to the police would be people who requested a chargeback on their cards, and didn't get it. which i haven't seen anyone say. it appears they are all in fact getting the chargebacks.

and if you ordered on the first, you're only 2 days over her 10-18 extravagant processing window. :(

she is the only e juice company, and possibly company i've ever purchased from online that charges your card prior to shipping of the product.
when i placed my order the processing times was 5 to 10 days yes your rite but some thing seems very wrong and soon im sure the charge backs will stop if the cc company cant get the money from her you dont get your money back what i dont understand is my order still has 600 orders in front of it. its dec 2nd and she's still taking orders with the lie of the processing times i feel the site needs to be shut down before she gets any more money only 200 orders got filled since my order time for some more math at that rate i wont get my order for another 48 processing days:mad:the problem i have is i used a one time debit card called one vanilla and the only way i can get a charge back is i need to produce the receipt that i dont have because it was month ago and not sure where it is and the reason i use these cards is because my cc was hacked on another juice site which i was warned about that happens alot on juice sites all this is putting a very sour taste in my mouth about ordering juice online and im sure people who are in the same postion as i am with ms ts feel the same .

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
when i placed my order the processing times was 5 to 10 days yes your rite but some thing seems very wrong and soon im sure the charge backs will stop if the cc company cant get the money from her you dont get your money back what i dont understand is my order still has 600 orders in front of it. its dec 2nd and she's still taking orders with the lie of the processing times i feel the site needs to be shut down before she gets any more money only 200 orders got filled since my order time for some more math at that rate i wont get my order for another 48 processing days:mad:the problem i have is i used a one time debit card called one vanilla and the only way i can get a charge back is i need to produce the receipt that i dont have because it was month ago and not sure where it is and the reason i use these cards is because my cc was hacked on another juice site which i was warned about that happens alot on juice sites all this is putting a very sour taste in my mouth about ordering juice online and im sure people who are in the same postion as i am with ms ts feel the same .

:/ I don't have any ideas about the one time debit cards and getting your money back. Maybe someone else who encountered this has some suggestions. Do you have your email receipt? I'd try rooting through your trash emails to find it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Ms T is just poop :/

LTDx21

Nov 28, 2013
new york ny usa
:/ I don't have any ideas about the one time debit cards and getting your money back. Maybe someone else who encountered this has some suggestions. Do you have your email receipt? I'd try rooting through your trash emails to find it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Ms T is just poop :/
yes i have my email receipt for the order, i need the receipt for the card to prove it is my card ,because since this is a one time card kinda like a gift card the card has no name on it only has your postal code. im going to the store today where i purchased it to try to get a copy of the receipt .i was told that the store should have it .

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
yes i have my email receipt for the order, i need the receipt for the card to prove it is my card ,because since this is a one time card kinda like a gift card the card has no name on it only has your postal code. im going to the store today where i purchased it to try to get a copy of the receipt .i was told that the store should have it .

Ooooh. I do hope it works out best for you, in your favor. :/

Scylla101

Oct 19, 2013
Phoenix
I placed my order on the 9th of November. Unfortunately I didn't come across this thread until the 10th. I know I haven't been waiting nearly as long as a lot of you but I have an issue that hopefully someone can help with. I currently live in Phoenix Arizona however I am moving to Michigan on the 17th of this month. Is there a way for me to change my mailing address for my current order? If not does anyone know of a way to make sure I get my order when it finally ships next year? This situation has me so blank blank blank etc. My order was for 100 dollars and to complicate the matter half of the order was for a friend who i will have to turn around and spend even more money to ship their half of the order to them. Thanks in advance for any suggestions out there!

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
That's all? Cool. Almost sounds to simple to be true. She always uses the postal service and never fedex or ups then? I really hope this works. I want my juice. A part of me almost hopes I won't like it so I won't be tempted to order again! Thank you for the info!
By the time you get your order, I doubt you'll be tempted to order again at all, no matter how much you like/ love the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread