MsTs Bakery Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinDove

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
PA-USA
www.allpathsjewelry.com
Ok last status update.....drum roll my order from 10/21/13 arrived on Saturday 12/14/13!!! So I am all done, don't have to worry about this anymore. I am very sorry for those of you still waiting and I will check back and make sure that you are all getting your orders as promised by the web site, good luck. No, there was no explanation for the delay just a handwritten comment "Sorry for the delay" on my packing slip 2 pieces of candy and a coupon for a %10 discount, all of which went into the trash as I am washing my hands of this vendor and won't need a discount card. I wish you all the best of luck with your orders and for those of you who are doing the same (washing your hands) I hope you find acceptable ADV's and new vendors.

Glad you got yours, Donya and thanks for letting us know. Almost 2 months wait for you. Ridiculous and irresponsible of her! I was one of the early ones that placed in the beginning of September and did get mine about 6 weeks after. I've been a steady customer for 4 years and used to the 2 week waiting period but there is something definitely wrong here. I've already ordered from other vendors and will report on the "alternatives" thread when I test them out. It's really sad - she had quite a following and now a lot of us have more shopping to do besides Xmas shopping.

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Another 36 orders have been completed since Friday.
View attachment 284320
That means absolutely nothing. Her web site said my order, (and many others) were shipped on October 29, but in fact weren't shipped until weeks later. Just because her site says orders have shipped doesn't mean they have.

fenwaypark1

Nov 13, 2013
Somerville
First off, the BBB is a private business. You know what they do? They take consumer reviews and let other consumers read them if they contact the BBB themselves. I have never, nor will I ever, nor have I ever known anybody to contact BBB before placing a juice order or any other retail order. They're useless.

Second, here is a copy of the "orders shipped" image as of right now, notice the date has automatically updated to the current date. I am noting that I believe yesterday, the number was at 39499 (or a few lower).
View attachment 282774

Third, I have a new theory. Unless somebody here actually knows Mrs. T. and can go to her house for verification.....I believe she may have died. Looks at the facts, she quit responding to ALL email some months ago. This explains why her ECF upkeep has lapsed, it explains why her customer service went to poop. I think her relatives are keeping the business going for the income with her recipes and can't get to her email to respond to email. It explains why her website may finally go down once she is unable to respond to the email renewal, unless it is on automatic payment. If this is the case, I'm sure the public would love the truth and would keep loyalty to the company knowing they are using the same recipes she developed. But unless we hear otherwise, this is all we have to go on.
Others making her recipes...hmmm...my usual juice did not taste right. It was off, like something was missing or too much of something. It's the only time that has happened. I thought maybe it was because she was rushing...but you might have something there. God forbid, but I'm pretty devastated that my ADV is gone and trying to find replacements is not something I can afford right now.

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
I received my Snickerdoodle last week (ordered on 10/20) and I also thought that something did not taste right. It doesn't even smell the same. Even after a week, it still just tastes "off"...it is not the same Snickerdoodle as before. It makes me sad that I waited that long and it isn't even what I ordered :(

Others making her recipes...hmmm...my usual juice did not taste right. It was off, like something was missing or too much of something. It's the only time that has happened. I thought maybe it was because she was rushing...but you might have something there. God forbid, but I'm pretty devastated that my ADV is gone and trying to find replacements is not something I can afford right now.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I agree. My coffee w/cream and banana foster coffee both tasted different. But it doesn't matter anyhow cause I'll never place another order with MsT's regardless of who's running the business or mixing the juices.

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
Oh you guys!

I am so sorry that you waited sooo long for your juices just to get something that wasn't mixed correctly.

Was really hoping that at least you would get to enjoy these juices since you probably won't order from her again.

It sounds like either she has sold the business or is letting someone else(maybe her son?) do all the work now.

Anyway, it just hurts my heart that you guys were treated in this way.

There just aren't words to express how I feel about this.

Like I said before, I am really hoping that she loses enough business to really hurt her in the pocketbook.

She took your hard earned dollars(prior to shipping) and sent you an inferior product.

I just don't understand what kind of person does that.

One I don't want to know or support.

Cindy

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
Well Ms.T never fixed the issue, I did a charge back, after sending 4 emails, calling 3 times and having someone else email her, I finally gave up lol. It's really sad to hear that they just don't taste right. I wonder if they changed flavor companies or something, maybe cheaper stuff, surely they didn't lose the recipe's.

Received my final order (39511) yesterday. The receipt had the initials JT. Maybe people are correct to assume she either sold her business or has a helper. I hope everyone fares well with this whole ordeal. Erin and Nan, let us know if your mistakes ever are corrected.

Flametrix

Nov 7, 2011
Massachusetts
Well Ms.T never fixed the issue, I did a charge back, after sending 4 emails, calling 3 times and having someone else email her, I finally gave up lol. It's really sad to hear that they just don't taste right. I wonder if they changed flavor companies or something, maybe cheaper stuff, surely they didn't lose the recipe's.

Sorry to hear your issue wasn't fixed, but at least you were able to get your money back :)

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just stopping in, I wanted to let y'all know the Best of ECF 2013 is sticky'd in the general e-smoking section if you wanted to vote.

Sad to see she actually got a vote, from someone who doesn't know I guess. Or one of those who enjoys pain.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Me too!! Sadly I have not been able to find a replacement for my coffee with cream, but if it doesn't taste the same as it did I guess I wouldn't be getting it anymore anyways.
Coffee seems to be a flavor that only few if any can create. Actually I never thought MsT's tasted like coffee but I liked the taste, whatever it was. I would love to get a good DIY recipe for coffee w/cream but haven't found one yet. Even tried extracting my own coffee flavoring but that was a disaster too. Just last week I fell into a trap that I swore I wouldn't fall into again. Ordered 30 ml bottles of 3 different coffee flavors from a vendor someone was raving about. All 3 taste like crap IMHO. From now on if I don't have a DIY recipe for it then I'll just have to live without it. Tired of wasting soo much money based on other folks opinions. Only "kinda" coffee flavor I've bought lately that I like is Caramel Capp from Kick Bass Vapor but it's not really a coffee flavor per se. If anyone has a good coffee recipe they'd share I would be forever beholdin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread