Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
New order going in. LOL, I know that will throw a few of you in a tizzy snit. :)

I don't know why you think that.

But you seem to enjoy the idea so have at it. :)

Personally, the integrity of the person actually making the eliquid I'm putting into my body is important....cuz you know, who knows what they are doing in "other areas" if they are not doing things right overall.......

Meanwhile, post #12 here, if you want a reallly good Snickerdoodle and you can make it in 5 minutes. :)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/488316-snickerdoodle.html

Last edited:

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
If she is so intent on doing everything herself, her integrity is completely lost based on the facts of her losing her status on ECF and never posting to this thread or explaining what is really happening behind the scenes.

Im not defending her, but per ECF rules she can not post in this section. Now if this thread were in the review section she could. Would she? Doubt it.

I can't believe y'all are still waiting. I'd have put a stop payment on it on the 29th day.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Im not defending her, but per ECF rules she can not post in this section. Now if this thread were in the review section she could. Would she? Doubt it.

I can't believe y'all are still waiting. I'd have put a stop payment on it on the 29th day.

I'm still waiting because I paid with a gift card. :( Her account here is frozen/closed so she's clearly not concerned with replying to anyone anywhere on ECF.

pandora99

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Charles Town, WV

I posted a review there and there was no response....just sayin.

I was busy with the holidays but I finally received my final order. I placed it Oct 28th and it shipped Dec 15th (a Sunday so I guess it really went out the 16th). I received it on Dec 18th. I agree with others, my Snickerdoodle is definitely off. Bleh! Receiving subpar juice is just another slap in the face. Not sure what happened but since I won't be ordering again I guess it really doesn't matter. I'm very pleased with Nicoticket and my DIY replacements.

Good luck to all of you still waiting.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
just a thought ... maybe she sold the company, and in her unhelpful way, she has refused to help the new owner (reason for recipes being off) and backlogs becoming worse every day ... maybe the new owner is trying to learn on the fly ... just a thought.

i believe people have had notes signed by her included in their order. as well as some signed by another person.

WingIt

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
California
I just popped in here to see what was going on for a friend that has a order in house with her, seems things have really gotten worse since I quit using her. I stopped about 1-1/2 years ago just for the reason I was tired of waiting 3 weeks to get my juice and getting excuses why it was taking so long. Now it seems your not even getting excuses, Dang its to bad, last I heard she was moving into a new place where she would be able to get to a post office every day and be able to hire help and really spit these orders out, guess that didn't pan out. I have a feeling this will be my friends last order with her also. Hope everyone gets your orders sooner or later, she did have a good thing going at one time.:(

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA
After another week, some more orders may have gone out....
created.png

Edit: Which is interesting because my order is 20+ after this and I got an email yesterday saying mine is awaiting shipment.

Last edited:

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My new order number is 40657...That's about 900 orders in front of me. My last order was on Nov 4th or about the time MsT lost her status on here and if memory serves me right there were about 600 in front of me that time. What I take from that is that these discussion forums aren't keeping many people away.

Of course. There's lots of vapers who don't read ECF posts. My friend who ordered towards the end of November expecting to buy liquids for family as Christmas gifts doesn't belong to ECF and would probably not have charge-backed her order in time to get stuff elsewhere if it hadn't come up in conversation between us. As my friend said, she had no idea when she ordered that there were 800 orders before hers, you don't get your order number until you are finished..and then she's got your money.
And there's surely lots of people like you who do read and choose to wait for months. I personally wouldn't so much mind a two month wait..if she didn't take the time to post 18 day turn around time but instead was honest about the backlog. To each their own.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I got my awaiting shipment email this morning for #39896, it would be nice if things keep moving but we will see.

Erin, is this the same order that has been lost or MIA all this time?? The order that had a tracking number that never moved?? When was this order placed?

I too am shocked at the number of people who are still ordering from her after what we have witnessed here. I wonder how many will reorder when they find that their juice is not what it used to be? My last order of snicker doodle cookie was not bad per say, but it was no where near the quality that I had come to expect from Ms T. It was that quality of juice that kept me coming back to her in spite of all the personal issues she had.

Has anyone besides me wondered if she altered the juice on purpose as a pay back for criticism she has gotten here? When I start to have doubts about a vendor to this degree it's time to move on to someone I can trust. The change of flavor in my last order has made it much easier to do just that. I don't care how much of a fanboy you are to any vendor, when the juice becomes sub par and you are paying top dollar for it, waiting months to receive your order, and cannot contact the vendor for any reason what so ever, people will not stay with you. It's a matter of time before you find yourself "washed up" in this town!!:tumble:

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
No, I will never get that order, I ordered this one after that one but before I knew I would never get my first order.

Erin, is this the same order that has been lost or MIA all this time?? The order that had a tracking number that never moved?? When was this order placed?

I too am shocked at the number of people who are still ordering from her after what we have witnessed here. I wonder how many will reorder when they find that their juice is not what it used to be? My last order of snicker doodle cookie was not bad per say, but it was no where near the quality that I had come to expect from Ms T. It was that quality of juice that kept me coming back to her in spite of all the personal issues she had.

Has anyone besides me wondered if she altered the juice on purpose as a pay back for criticism she has gotten here? When I start to have doubts about a vendor to this degree it's time to move on to someone I can trust. The change of flavor in my last order has made it much easier to do just that. I don't care how much of a fanboy you are to any vendor, when the juice becomes sub par and you are paying top dollar for it, waiting months to receive your order, and cannot contact the vendor for any reason what so ever, people will not stay with you. It's a matter of time before you find yourself "washed up" in this town!!:tumble:

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA
OH crap, all my orders from her said 0mg on the product page and my cart. Now her website says the lowest is 5mg? What the ????
on her FAQ page:

Can Ms T create e-juices with nicotine levels different than what is available on the website?

Yes. Many common nic levels are provided in the dropdowns for each product, but if you need something different, please note it in the order comments during the checkout process. The highest strength Ms T will create is 30mg, and the lowest possible is 5mg.

Cupcakesugars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just received my last order from her, placed nov 11th. Haven't tasted juice yet so can't yet comment about the quality compared to previous orders.

There was a 10% off coupon code included in the package...does she really think we're all reordering? Delusion at its finest I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread