Status
Not open for further replies.

vapnstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
Treasure Coast, FL
Well, as long as we're talking jammies....my spousal unit has spongebob flannel pants on that I made for him on our first anniversary.....I made cowboys on horses ones too. Homemade lasts a long time!!

Hope they were made out of that soft flannel. I had some as a kid that were really scratchy ... or maybe they were wool. :facepalm:

Hope you have a restful night. I can't do MRI's - claustrophobic and PTSD (remind me of some bad chopper rides) - they have to knock me out. Hope yours went better.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
ya gotta git yerself a midwest girl buddy!.....we like to do all that domestic stuff. I got my first sewing machine for Christmas when I was a mere youth of 12 years!!

new flavor mix alert!!!! I topped off a tank that had just a bit of Blu Moo in it with mostly toasted almond and a bit of Whipped Cream.....if you like sweet.....this is really tasty!!!

HOMEMADE PJS! thats awesome im jealous

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Only the softest flannel for my spoose!!! And thanks for the restful night wishes. From your typing fingers to God's ears! I can't sleep for.....well....you know...... The MRI was fine. I've had so darn many of them that I know the drill. I was a little panicky at first and kind of hyperventilating, but then I relaxed into it. This was a smaller tube I think....anyway....at least I didn't need the contrast this time so it was pretty easy peasy. Sorry about your PTSD. I have that too and know it's not fun. Sleep tight. :)

Hope they were made out of that soft flannel. I had some as a kid that were really scratchy ... or maybe they were wool. :facepalm:

Hope you have a restful night. I can't do MRI's - claustrophobic and PTSD (remind me of some bad chopper rides) - they have to knock me out. Hope yours went better.

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
ya gotta git yerself a midwest girl buddy!.....we like to do all that domestic stuff. I got my first sewing machine for Christmas when I was a mere youth of 12 years!!

new flavor mix alert!!!! I topped off a tank that had just a bit of Blu Moo in it with mostly toasted almond and a bit of Whipped Cream.....if you like sweet.....this is really tasty!!!

yea any girl I've ever met in NY jus knows how to buy things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Well, to be fair, I'm in Jersey now, and I'm pretty good at buying stuff too....if I have the money. When it runs low, I sew! and holy crap! I'm all caught up with the thread now and have 188 'likes'!! That is insane. We have to be the like-est group on ECF!! Good night to those who are still up and about. See ya'all tomorrow!

yea any girl I've ever met in NY jus knows how to buy things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
CigFreeLand

Midwest gals are the bestest

I'm on my iPhone

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
Well, to be fair, I'm in Jersey now, and I'm pretty good at buying stuff too....if I have the money. When it runs low, I sew! and holy crap! I'm all caught up with the thread now and have 188 'likes'!! That is insane. We have to be the like-est group on ECF!! Good night to those who are still up and about. See ya'all tomorrow!

I hear Jersey and gotta ask...where? Gone 40 years but was from Roselle Park, Union County

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
So i got this friend who works in the paint department, Home Depot in Bayonne, New Jersey.
I work at Starbucks, across the street. Alright, where's this going? Hang on a minute!
The deal is, he let's me use his paint shaker upper once a week to shake my juice and I give him
extra lat in his double caff, mtbaker, caramel latte.
Deal?
what~01.jpg

I know, I know not funny. These joke like juice, need to steep!

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
You do beautiful work. I wouldn't have a clue where to start making something like that, and I come from a line of cabinetmakers. Never learned their craft.

So please let us compliment your talent and skill, even if the work you showed off wasn't what *you* consider your best. We enjoy it, and you deserve it.

Yeah, I'm not good at that part. Thank you.

sorry to hear that. are you sure you aren't dehydrated? i hope it goes away!

night Oz!

Morning Sammie ;)

My only MRI was 3 seconds long so it wasn't too bad... or maybe that was the fact that was when my memory came back after the massive concussion. Either way, I only remember being pulled out of the thing & not the preceding several hours or how I managed to travel a couple hundred miles to even get there.

I hear Jersey and gotta ask...where? Gone 40 years but was from Roselle Park, Union County

I thought you guys only communicated location via Exit numbers. Huh. :)

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Yeah, I'm not good at that part. Thank you.
Morning Sammie ;)
My only MRI was 3 seconds long so it wasn't too bad... or maybe that was the fact that was when my memory came back after the massive concussion. Either way, I only remember being pulled out of the thing & not the preceding several hours or how I managed to travel a couple hundred miles to even get there.
I thought you guys only communicated location via Exit numbers. Huh. :)

morning Ozzie!

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
Settin up some Caramel Coffee I just got yesterday, spent 2 40 min cycles in the UC, and the nite on the warm baseboard.

Gonna go for it !!!!

EDIT..........update,... added a few drops of whipped cream to cut the harshness......nope

its goin back in draw for a vacation

Attachments

• coffee wait.jpg
    coffee wait.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread