Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
When I first got White Tea as a freebie it was disappointing so I put it aside.
I tried it again when I got my amber bottles earlier this week and found it kinda tasty. OK so...
...when I got Dream Tea as a freebie I thought it might be pretty good.
I'm vaping it and my newest freebie called Zinger Tea right now.
Pretty good? No.
Very good.

Both Dream Tea and Zinger Tea are pretty fresh but they're total winners essentially straight out of the mail.

Yay :thumbs:

Sabroso84

May 3, 2013
Portland, OR
Recently started vaping, got some garbage for free that was thrown in with my Provari and have yet to try it. Read a lot of reviews on different vendors and really liked what I heard about Mt Baker Vapor.

Decided to try their:
Melonballer (24mg - 80/20 - 0 extra shots) - Really like it. Good flavor, has only gotten better with steeping it.
Razzleberry (24mg - 80/20 - 0 extra shots) - Like it. Good flavor, started off a little harsh but is only getting better.
Vanilla Butternut (24mg - 80/20 - 0 extra shots) - Like it. Good flavor, can't vape it too often though. Only gotten better with time.
Dream Tea (12mg - 80/20 - 0 extra shots) - Thrown in as a freebie, like it, don't love it. Very smooth, but like more flavor usually.

Liked the Melonballer (18mg - 80/20 - 1 extra shot) so much I reordered a bigger bottle of it just the other day.
Ordered the Root Beer (18mg - 80/20 - 1 extra shot) will see how it is.
Ordered the Pink Lemonade (18mg - 80/20 - 1 extra shot) will see how it is.
We shall see what freebie I get :)

Go Mt Baker Vapor, the only vendor I have tried so far, but you guys rock. Great customer service and really fast shipping.

ChaoticRamblings

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
West Michigan
just giving a thank you to the guys at mt baker...i have four novas filled with only their juice....i have a few other brands and to me the flavors are muted when compared to mt baker...i like to trick my mind into thinking that im actually eating a cinnamon roll or drinking the sweet tea...helps me lose a bit of the extra calories i would otherwise ingest...great after dinner treat for me...kudos guys keep it up

I want to try their Texas Sweet Tea. Is that the one you are using? Sweet Tea is Mother's Milk where I come from (GA). hehe

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
There was talk of setting up an ECF social group for MBV fans (much like the Heather's Army concept).

Perhaps "Mt Baker Vapers"?

I'm in for sure

I'm in too. Definitely.

Great idea!

I'm in for sure :vapor:

Others said:
Saying similar things

Mt Baker Vapers sounds perfect :)

Edson Arantes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Mexique
Hi guys,

I just got some new juices in.
Bananas Foster
Strawberry shortcake
Butterscotch + 1 shot
Caramel Coffee
Hazelnut coffee

Do these flavors need to steep although they are not tobacco flavors??? I've had Cinnamon roll and sticky buns and they where great right out of the box.

Flavors where good but I bit weak in my opinion.

Ordering juices from a foreign country............. not fun. A logistical nightmare.

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
Hi guys,

Bananas Foster
Strawberry shortcake
Butterscotch + 1 shot
Caramel Coffee
Hazelnut coffee

Do these flavors need to steep although they are not tobacco flavors??? I've had Cinnamon roll and sticky buns and they where great right out of the box.

Flavors where good but I bit weak in my opinion.

Ordering juices from a foreign country............. not fun. A logistical nightmare.

Unless you really like overwhelming coffee flavor, Caramel Coffee definitely needs steeped! The caramel didn't really start to come through for a couple weeks.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Hi guys,

Bananas Foster
Strawberry shortcake
Butterscotch + 1 shot
Caramel Coffee
Hazelnut coffee

Bananas Foster - steep long and dark
Butterscotch + 1 shot - delicious right out of the mail but even gets 10x better with steeping
Cinnamon roll - better with steeping but yum right out of the box

I haven't tried the others but I get +1 on everything 18mg 80/20

enjoy!

mvought

Apr 9, 2013
United States
Awe man I had a whole thing typed out and my router crapped out, AT&T TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Any way, I wanted to say that as much as I love two juice venders, I thing that price goes a long way. Mt baker vapor, what can I say, awesome juice, awesome prices. Tasty vapor has juice just as good, but a bit higher. Well unless you buy the doublers , maybe, I haven't done the math on that, but two rock solid vendors, with super douper product. Try them, do it! Lol

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
Mdv39 I have some chai tea if you want it. I got that and some cherry iced tea that I don't like. The cherry tea might be ok, but not the iced version, naa. The mt baker vapor crew is great though. My problem now is getting it in so it can steep. I want it right out of the box. Lol

Thanks for the offer but its ok would rather see it go to a vaper in need. Just hate not getting surprises lol. I am more of a bakery/tobacco guy. I love their Moo Juice and Udderly nuts grew on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread