Status
Not open for further replies.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I give it a month before you're all grabby hands for all the lovely lovely out there flavors MBV offers. :)

LOL doubtful but then again, you never know!! Almost a year of orange, and just recently getting the KPT and a Vamo made that flavor sooooo good!!! Just checked shipping status and replacement KPT is in my mailbox!!! Yaaaaay!! :blink:

Ok i added an orange to my order too(loving the extra flavor shot thing!!) ... GAH!!!

Last edited:

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I think you will find the majority opinion on steeping would be caps **and** drippers off.

Question Johnny... ive got cats that wander all over my desk, dont want my juice spilled everywhere. Does the steeping have to be done out in the open/sunny area or can i put them in a drawer with lids and caps off??

:confused:

Question Johnny... ive got cats that wander all over my desk, dont want my juice spilled everywhere. Does the steeping have to be done out in the open/sunny area or can i put them in a drawer with lids and caps off??

:confused:

A drawer would probably be preferable. I try to keep all my juices OUT of the sunlight.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
Had a quick question regarding cinnamon juice from MBV. I was thinking about getting the cinnamon roll and possibly stickybun juice with 1 flavor shot, 15ml. I was curious if people with a PG allergy or low tolerance for it, if the cinnamon bothers them? I read somewhere some cinnamon based juices can do that and was curious if anyone has run across this for these juices?

Also, Bloo moo or just moo juice? which is better in your alls opinions?

Last edited:

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Please be careful with your eliquid around cats. PG, if ingested, can cause Heinz Body anemia. I keep mine in a cupboard with a child safety lock.

Thanks for that info finanie!! I just didn't want them making a mess but I most definitely don't want them hurtin!! I usually keep my stuff in my big side drawer of my desk so nobody gets at it. I was wondering about the steeping but now I REALLY will make sure it's all put away!!

carldamnit

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
East Texas Piney Woods
Started with the Raspberry Lemonade whew! a bit strong (hope i didnt over do it with 2 flavor shots) but very good. Think I'll stick with this for the evening.

For a free sample i got Spurbury couldnt find a description for it on they're site.
Finally some flavors lol Thanks MVB.

I just got my first order in from MBV. I got the spurbury as well.
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a taster by profession, nor do I feel I have sensitive taste buds or nose! :DISCLAIMER

I am not in to sweet and fruity things. I have stuck to tobacco flavors for my month vaping (31 days no cigarettes :).

So with all that out of the way, to me it tastes like a mixed berry hard candy. When I am trying out a new flavor, or really like a flavor I french inhale. (Bring the vapor into my mouth, let it out as I breath in my nose) There may be more in there that will come out with steeping, but a mixed berry hard candy is my first impression.

Not sure if this helps anyone.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Had a quick question regarding cinnamon juice from MBV. I was thinking about getting the cinnamon roll and possibly stickybun juice with 1 flavor shot, 15ml. I was curious if people with a PG allergy or low tolerance for it, if the cinnamon bothers them? I read somewhere some cinnamon based juices can do that and was curious if anyone has run across this for these juices?

Cinnamon - don't know

Moo & Blue - both - They're both excellent so there's only one way to know which one you like better...

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
... I got the spurbury as well....
So with all that out of the way, to me it tastes like a mixed berry hard candy. When I am trying out a new flavor, or really like a flavor I french inhale. (Bring the vapor into my mouth, let it out as I breath in my nose) There may be more in there that will come out with steeping, but a mixed berry hard candy is my first impression.

Not sure if this helps anyone.
It's nice to read any sort of review on the new samples being offered, so yes, it does help :thumb:

Phoenix-AU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Australia

In all honesty, I love the cinnamon roll and stickybun juice, however I must have a PG allergy or low tolerance to Cinnamon!

I found both these juices caused my throat to "tickle" and I burst into coughing fits! Also my mouth reacted to the cinnamon flavouring in a bad way! I spoke to MBV about this and was promptly refunded so they are aware of the issue for some people.

PS: I think Moo is tastier than Blue Moo.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
In all honesty, I love the cinnamon roll and stickybun juice, however I must have a PG allergy or low tolerance to Cinnamon!

I found both these juices caused my throat to "tickle" and I burst into coughing fits! Also my mouth reacted to the cinnamon flavouring in a bad way! I spoke to MBV about this and was promptly refunded so they are aware of the issue for some people.

PS: I think Moo is tastier than Blue Moo.

I will order the Cinnamon roll first and see if that has any ill effects then instead of going out of the gate with both. I'm happy to hear MBV did wonderful customer service for you! That is a total relief!

Jimmy VanZeno

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Melbourne
www.deadstarrenegade.com
I sent this email off to MBV today....I think this says it all these guys are FANTASTIC!!

Hi James and Team,

I just wanted to send through a huge thankyou to you.

About a week or so ago I sent a message through on the website about some Butterscotch Juice I received that seemed to be not quite right and was causing me to cough....today I received a 50ml replacement Butterscotch bottle.

This was totally unexpected and I really appreciate you doing this. Fantastic customer service!

I had already put in my latest order earlier this week as I absolutely love all of the Mt Baker Vapor juices that I have tried in the past, and I also have a couple of friends that I have referred your juices to who are also now big fans.

So thankyou again, you guys are fantastic!

Cheers!

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
I will order the Cinnamon roll first and see if that has any ill effects then instead of going out of the gate with both. I'm happy to hear MBV did wonderful customer service for you! That is a total relief!

I think you will find that there is more cinnamon in the cinnamon roll then there is with the sticky bun. Just in case you have any issues with cinnamon.

The moo juice is great but the blu moo is the cats meow. It be good!

Last edited:

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
I sent this email off to MBV today....I think this says it all these guys are FANTASTIC!!

Hi James and Team,

I just wanted to send through a huge thankyou to you.

About a week or so ago I sent a message through on the website about some Butterscotch Juice I received that seemed to be not quite right and was causing me to cough....today I received a 50ml replacement Butterscotch bottle.

This was totally unexpected and I really appreciate you doing this. Fantastic customer service!

I had already put in my latest order earlier this week as I absolutely love all of the Mt Baker Vapor juices that I have tried in the past, and I also have a couple of friends that I have referred your juices to who are also now big fans.

So thankyou again, you guys are fantastic!

Cheers!

These folks are not slackers when it comes to customer service. Let us know how the new butterscotch works out for you.

finanie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Springfield, MO
Blue moo is back in stock! I'm looking forward to trying it and red, white and blue!

On the cinnamon issue, I've noticed that it can also depend on the device that I'm using. For me, the cinnamon is much more muted in a carto than a clearo. It was the worst in a vapeonly bcc. It's ok in an evod. My most recent solution to everything is to add a few drops of whipped cream to anything that needs toned down. It makes the cinnamon a little sweeter and less harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread