Muscle Jerks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Couldn't find any posts on the subject, but a few months back when I was vaping I was noticing daily involuntary muscle jerks. I'd just be sitting at my computer or watching TV and my arm or leg would jerk. (not twitching, just one little jerk):ohmy:

So, I quit vaping for a few months and the jerks went away...Started vaping again recently and along came the muscle jerks, sometimes it feels like my head does it at the same time as my arm or leg.

Is this happening to anyone else?:confused:

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Were you not smoking either when you weren't vaping? I was just thinking it might be a reaction to the nicotine if you had quit all together.
BTW, What carrier are you using these days? Any luck with the PG/VG/PEG issue?

I went back to analogs while I wasn't vaping and had no muscle jerks...Now I am using zero nic juices with a few analogs at night only...

I am having a HORRILBE time trying to find a juice that works..

I tried PEG again and it just wouldn't produce good vapor or would kill my atty within a week. Plus it has a horrible chemical taste to it. (got it from TW) I've been trying it for a month now and it is so frustrating how many bad experiences I have had with it..It will work good w/the atty for 2 days tops and after that its like vaping water..

Tried PG for 3 days this week, and got hives, headaches and nightsweats..so that is out..

Going to try VG again tomorrow and see if I kind tolerate it.. (before it clogged my sinuses and caused phlegm) Wish me luck b/c I need it..:mad:;)

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
...Going to try VG again tomorrow and see if I kind tolerate it.. (before it clogged my sinuses and caused phlegm) Wish me luck b/c I need it..:mad:;)

I have had the same problem with VG mixes. I just ordered some 100% VG to give it a try again. I have been smoking again too. I just got frustrated with the sinus/ear trouble and had alot of Spring stuff to get done. Amazing, no sad, how much better my brain works on cigarettes. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread