My 1st and LAST order with VAPORSTATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad0w

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2010
Trapped by Schrödinger's cat....
Suffice it to say that I am disappointed. This business came highly recommended on the forums.
So, I figured what the heck, I'll give 'em a shot.

What upsets me is that there was no interest or even attempt at discussion of the issue.
Issue was that the product itself was "gone bad" not that I simply did not care for the flavor.

I am sure many of you will disagree with me and give glowing recommendations.
For myself, I will not go to them again nor will I recommend them to anyone.

*EDIT FYI*
The FRISCO was simply included with my order, I assumed as a flavor to try out.
As to NEVER HAVING HEARD of liquid spoiling in the heat, I have seen many many threads on this topic on both forums.
If it isn't news to me, it shouldn't be news to them.

Lastly, why the hell would I want to ship back something that is not vapable, just to wait to hear it confirmed?
It isn't like he is going to replace it either way, and I would have to pay to ship it back, so.. No Thanks.

He seems pretty keen on telling me all about PIF on ECF.
Way to back your product.
Don't take care of the customer, just tell them they must be wrong.
Proceed to tell them they can send it back, and never once offer to just replace the liquid.

I wouldn't bother posting if there had been any actual consideration on their part.
Immediately saying "We don't give refunds on liquid" and " Go to ECF and use their PIF forum" is BULL.....

Apparently my $33. was worth the turn and burn to them.

Shadowlife25 said:
I wasn't asking for a refund man.
I understand that everyone's tastes differ.
I was trying to explain to you that the liquids I got have almost no flavor and are distinctly chemical tasting.
That isn't a variance in taste or flavor. It tastes like chemical and perfume.
If the flavor was not my style, so be it.
I feel that there was something wrong with my liquid.
Perhaps it got too hot during shipping or something?
I don't know.
I am rather disappointed to just get a blanket "we don't offer refunds" statement though.
Especially after I explained that it was not the flavor I had issue with.

I guess this means we will not be doing repeat business in the future.
Thanks for your time.

Shadowlife25 said:
Hey guys, Have a bit of an issue.
The liquids I ordered I didn't open to try out until 2 days ago.
With the exception of the Frisco, the other liquids in my order are all unusable.
They have a very distinctly chemical taste to them. I don't know what you can do for me, but I gotta say I am pretty disappointed. I have a bunch of liquid that I can't use now that I paid good money for. Please get back to me.

Thank you, - Shadow

Last edited:

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
perfume juices with summer heat (shipping) are pretty disgusting and unvapeable. sux that they didn't see that point of view.

i'm going back to DIY until winter for that reason. Never got perfume juice from Good Prophets though. dunno what his secret is. Maybe fresh juice because he runs so many great sales he restocks often?

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
I see your point and if I had to pick sides I'd pick yours. Yes it sucks having to pay to ship back a liquid that was bad and the fault of the supplier. But there are a lot of scammers out there looking to rip these businesses off. The suppliers can either decide to take a chance and replace it (benefit of the customer AND supplier but chance of being scammed by lowlifes) or blow the customer off completely (benefit to neither)

Aside from that you should really edit your posts and remove what you pasted from his messages. Wouldn't want you getting in trouble for that, ECF is pretty strict about postin private messages and emails without the consent of the other party.

keveck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
aaa
Aside from that you should really edit your posts and remove what you pasted from his messages. Wouldn't want you getting in trouble for that, ECF is pretty strict about postin private messages and emails without the consent of the other party.

:thumbs:

And, I'm a little confused here. From the sound of the original post, you are talking about a free sample included of the frisco? Or all of them?

Shad0w

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2010
The Friso was included as a sample, I assumed. All others I purchased.

I posted in OUTSIDE because I was not sure if I should post it in the vendor section. :shrug:

I deleted all personal information from the conversation.

It is only what was said and by whom.
I think it should be within the rules?

If not, please let me know what I should remove to comply. :) Thanks much.

Last edited:

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
naw don't worry about it shadowlife. it makes sense. many of us have been through what you have. 'attitude' from suppliers is probably a worse offense than bad juice. there are TOO many places to shop to put up with that.

sorry you got burned. it becomes a very expensive habit when that happens, so you learn to weed out the suppliers that don't find their customers trustworthy. I've never had a problem with most of them.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Sorry I didn't mean to ruin your thread or anything. Just didn't want you to get in trouble.. they're sooo strict about that kind of thing. I've been banned over something similar. :( But believe me everyone who reads will understand, and also you can paraphrase the PM's, and we have seen the actual messages so, we can back up the truth of it :)

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
You can somewhat state what was discussed, direct quotes of PM's and such are not allowed.

Start a new thread in the supplier reviews and you can start from scratch if you wish.

You can ask a mod to delete this thread if you want to as well.

And you will get WAY more responses in the suppliers reviews section.

spaky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Making cement boots
Well considering that VS has this in their legal section: EXCEPTIONS: For hygienic reasons we DO NOT offer exchange or refund on cartridges or liquids, it seems that you have two choices. You can either send it back for Eric to check out, or you can just eat the loss. I'm sure that if you send it back and he finds there is something wrong with it, he will fix it.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I haven't heard of any supplier who has different rules. They all post the same disclaimer: "Juices are not refundable, not returnable, not exchangeable. Please order small samples first." If they were to send more juice to every customer who complains about a flavor, they'd be out of business very quickly. [Some of them, Like Halo or Tasty Vapor, don't even bother to offer sizes smaller than 30 ml., which means that if you want to try if you like Halo's Freedom, for example, you have to pay $24.99. No negotiations, no returns.]

I'm sorry you didn't like the juice, but I don't really think VS did anything wrong. Just playing by the rules. :)

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Well considering that VS has this in their legal section: EXCEPTIONS: For hygienic reasons we DO NOT offer exchange or refund on cartridges or liquids, it seems that you have two choices. You can either send it back for Eric to check out, or you can just eat the loss. I'm sure that if you send it back and he finds there is something wrong with it, he will fix it.

"eat the loss" sounds polite

Shad0w

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2010
While I appreciate your candor spaky27, I think you have twisted what I said as well as my meaning.

I in no way expect anyone to change their policies to suit me.
As a matter of fact, I stated that it is completely understandable that ALL vendors operate in this way.

What I did NOT like, was just being dismissed and told to post them on PIF here.

I don't at all see how me posting my personal experience with this vendor in any way constitutes me being rude or warrants snide comments.

Thanks though.

Shad0w

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2010
I haven't heard of any supplier who has different rules. They all post the same disclaimer: "Juices are not refundable, not returnable, not exchangeable. Please order small samples first." If they were to send more juice to every customer who complains about a flavor, they'd be out of business very quickly. [Some of them, Like Halo or Tasty Vapor, don't even bother to offer sizes smaller than 30 ml., which means that if you want to try if you like Halo's Freedom, for example, you have to pay $24.99. No negotiations, no returns.]

I'm sorry you didn't like the juice, but I don't really think VS did anything wrong. Just playing by the rules. :)

The liquids I ordered only cost slightly more than a sampler. So it was no big.

Honestly even an offer to replace one bottle with the same flavor would have been cool with me.

Me having to pay to ship something back, not so cool.
Especially when you consider that if he doesn't believe me to begin with, likely he'll just say there is nothing wrong and it is my "taste" that is off.

Doesn't seem to me that there can really be a potential good outcome for either party when the situation is approached in this fashion.

In the end, I am just one customer. I am sure many many others have been quite satisfied and had great experiences with them.

I am just disappointed that I wasn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread