My 510 Eulogy RIP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nephilim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
So-Cal
It all started today when we decided to head to the beach, The sun was shinning, the birds were singing, so we said lets put the top down and go for it. so we got all ready and I carefully packed my 510 along with the extra battery some ecopure and we set out. as we hit the 55 South, The 510 Gracefully on my lips we hit a slight bump on the road. The 510 fell apart and the battery and Atty fell out. I tried to grab it, as I did I accidently slapped it out of the car. I screamed Nooooooo (think slow mo) as I looked in the rear view mirror to see if I could save its life. I knew then that it was of no use because it would have put my own life in peril. All i could do was hope it didnt die painfully. All day long I kept blaming myself for its demize, I couldnt help but think I could have done something, anything.
That is something that I will have to live with the rest of my life. I am happy to report that the just filled cart is doing fine. It is doing ok for it wasnt a real tight fit to begin with. I hope this guilt goes away soon. Goodbye my friend, Although we were only together for a few days you will be missed and you will forever have a place in my heart.
Sincerely
Nephilim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread