510 is awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newuser

Jun 14, 2009
Got my 510 yesterday....been playing with it and all I can say is that it's amazing.
Every hit is consistant and smooth, no need to suck hard or constantly, just press the button and take a hit.
I switched from a crappy cheap(but WAY more expensive) kit to this and wish I had started with the 510.
PCC is great, way better than hunting for outlets wherever I go.

Not sure about the EcoPure yet, all I got was fresh.....Have to order something with some taste.

I will be ordering again.

Great kit guys.

Do you guys check your PO BOX? If I send YOU stuff will you get it?

I couldn't agree more. I've been using a 901 since April & just got a 510 a few weeks ago & haven't looked back. Best money I've spent so far.

Try the regular or rich. Mild, regular & rich all seem to taste the same, just progressivly stronger.
My co-workers say it smells/tastes like roasted marshmellows or cotton candy but not overpowering or to sweet.

Got my 510 yesterday....been playing with it and all I can say is that it's amazing.
Every hit is consistant and smooth, no need to suck hard or constantly, just press the button and take a hit.
I switched from a crappy cheap(but WAY more expensive) kit to this and wish I had started with the 510.
PCC is great, way better than hunting for outlets wherever I go.

Not sure about the EcoPure yet, all I got was fresh.....Have to order something with some taste.

I will be ordering again.

Great kit guys.

Do you guys check your PO BOX? If I send YOU stuff will you get it?

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
I couldn't agree more. I've been using a 901 since April & just got a 510 a few weeks ago & haven't looked back. Best money I've spent so far.

Try the regular or rich. Mild, regular & rich all seem to taste the same, just progressivly stronger.
My co-workers say it smells/tastes like roasted marshmellows or cotton candy but not overpowering or to sweet.

That sounds great actually, I also ordered a 510 and ECOPure (Rich) and am hearing it tastes like roasted marshmallows elsewhere too, which I love. I think that is the reason I love the 5*5*5 so much, it has a roasted marshmallow/cotton candy taste and smell. I never get tired of it.

I agree on the 510, I love mine too (although I haven't gotten my InnoVapor order yet but it should be here Monday)!

CoderGuy

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
WOW!!!! you got stuck in the shipping mess?
Mine was 617...crikey!!!

Yep, I was one of them. Last week once it was clear I wasn't getting my 510 anytime soon I ordered one from RockyMountainVapor.com, it was shipped the next morning and I received it in 2 days.

So I know I love the 510, it is indeed awesome! I am looking forward to the PCC and ECOPure tomorrow and the new attomizers from InnoVapor, plus I ordered a USBpass from from PureSmoker.com, so my vaping experience will be complete!

CoderGuy

NOTE: I had previously omitted the other vendor's names out of respect for InnoVapor, but they said they didn't have a problem with it so I put them back in.

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Glad you guys are digging the 510, great product. Also I just want to say that I just want to be a part of the movement of mainstreaming the personal vaporizer. I do not think I am the movement.

I have NO problem with anyone directing people to other suppliers. I want people to get a PV from me or from ************!

These are consumable devices and there are 50,000,000+ American Smokers who should have the option of an alternative, a much better alternative IMO. I am just doing my best to be a part of that.

There are a lot of great suppliers on this forum, Mark and I have recommended them to people in a hurry who we new we could not get a 510 to in 24 hours (with out express shipping charges).

I hope every supplier on this forum the best, this country needs all of us and more.

Noah

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
Glad you guys are digging the 510, great product. Also I just want to say that I just want to be a part of the movement of mainstreaming the personal vaporizer. I do not think I am the movement.

I have NO problem with anyone directing people to other suppliers. I want people to get a PV from me or from ************!

These are consumable devices and there are 50,000,000+ American Smokers who should have the option of an alternative, a much better alternative IMO. I am just doing my best to be a part of that.

There are a lot of great suppliers on this forum, Mark and I have recommended them to people in a hurry who we new we could not get a 510 to in 24 hours (with out express shipping charges).

I hope every supplier on this forum the best, this country needs all of us and more.

Noah

That is good to know Noah, thanks for all those points and your efforts. I will edit my previous post accordingly.

CoderGuy

madman3237

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Laurel, DE USA

Noah

IMHO most suppliers on this forum share your attitude. Some may not be as fervent, others may be a little greedy, but most have personal reasons to spread the word. :thumbs:

BTW: 510+PCC+ECOpure=HUGE vapor trail all day long:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread