My best ecig is

Status
Not open for further replies.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
from bestecig.com

After a month of using it, I have finally found the massive vapor and throat hit as well as flavor I have been looking for.

It is the BE112 which is a generic pen style.

200810141052839809.jpg

Electronic Cigarette: E-cigarette|e cigarettes|pen style cigarette

I got the BE112 for $29. I also picked up a pack of 5 batteries and 5 atomizers.

So far all the batteries are still performing well. Ive tested all the atomizers and have not had to swap off the one that was screwed onto the pen when I got it. It is as massive amount of vapor. The vapor is so large I have to blow it to the side when im watching TV because it litterally blocks my view of the TV.

The throat hit is so strong, I get choked up like if I was inhaling a real cigar or had just taken a 5 second draw on a real analog. The throat hit remains until the battery dies, which is about 4 hours. I use 3 batteries a day and they are really good quality. The atomizers do not require a primer hit because the battery just has so much kick.

The carts Bestecig sells are garbage, but I drip so it does not matter to me, and all generic 801 pen style carts fit. I just rip the cart off the mouth piece.

Flavor is my biggest judging point. Why buy flavored e-liquid if the ecig does not get hot enough to bring the flavor out. The DSE901 was my flavor cig, but the BE112 just blew it away. Even after getting new batteries for my screwdriver which increased the flavor of the 901 atomizer, I now do not touch the 901 unless im out of BE112 batteries. I only have 1 charger for the BE112 and both me and my wife fight over the 6 batteries we have. I steal them off her cig when she is not looking and give her my discharged one. I just ordered 5 chargers and 5 more batteries from bestecig to compensate for 2 people using it.

I got the stainless steel version and it gets lots of inquires, as well as compliments.

5 packs of batteries are $40
5 packs of atomizers are $30

They also have a USB but the one I got failed after 3 weeks, but for $10 they are an easy reorder even though I think there is more power off a battery than through the USB. Probably because the amperage on a USB is lower than a battery.

So thats it, untill something better comes along

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
dee,

My very first ecig back in 11/08 was the BE112 usb passthrough from bestecig. Thought I'd try it for $10, ended up ordering another (for work) and also the BE112 kit. I am still using both of those passthroughs with no problems.

Since then, I continue to order my batteries from bestecig. I usually order something else to make it worthwhile....like 50 blank carts for $7! I have also ordered a couple of extra chargers over time.

I used to order my atomizers from them also until I came across the 4 hole ones from Puresmoker. Since that was my preference, that's where I get them now....but I never had any problems with the ones from bestecigs...just think the 4 holers give more vapor.

I have had nothing but good luck with this company. I've used carts from PS and JC with no problems.

My only word of caution: Their battery chargers are 4.7v.....most others seem to be 4.2v. I was told not to charge a 4.2 battery on the 4.7v charger. I don't know how appropriate this advice was but it hasn't been an issue for me since I don't have any 4.2 batteries (since they all came from bestecig with their charger). Just thought I'd pass that on.

Lu

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
Ya, im still on the BE112 but I now use the usb from ecigmall with the manual switch. The bestecig usb is prone to switch failure. 4 have failed on me.

The atomizers are really strong and give the best flavor yet.

My first atomizer died after 1 month or so. But I think I killed it by dry smoking. The batteries from bestecig are good, but have switch failures of 30%. They are so cheap though it really is not an issue.
I ordered 10 more of them last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread