Status
Not open for further replies.

Susbi

Apr 4, 2015
Germany
This is exactly what I mixed the other night with the math all worked out properly. I did it in VG nic base with IN A 6ML tester size.

VG Nic of choice / Plain VG (I made it at 10mg)
Seedmans Commercial Concentrate @4% (Wizardlabs)
TPA Dk/555 tobacco @ 2% (Wizardlabs)
Black & Mild @ 2% (Vapingzone)
TPA Cinnamon Danish @ 1% (Wizardlabs)
Distilled Water @ 12.5% (Local Supermarket)
Dan's Mix @ 1.5% (premix tobacco base)

How to make what I call Dan's Mix. Its one part TPA Tobacco Absolute Blend in either PG or ALC, and 2 parts Seedman's Commercial mixed together then used at 1.5% as in the above recipe.

As TPA tobacco ansolute blend is also hard to come by you can make that on your ownas well via the post above.

Have some questions about your recipe..
Did you tested some other BB recipe ??

I cant find all the flavours you listed above, tobacco absolute blend and the 555 tobacco..

Its too much if i ask you for some links to get all the flavours ??

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
I've finally tasted the "flavor change" that people have complained about regarding Boba's. I still have ~15mL left of a 100mL bottle I got for Christmas a few years back. It's fantastic. Very deep, rich, smooth, sweet, slight hints of raisin, graham, vanilla, etc. I ordered a 30mL bottle of Boba's recently (2 months ago for steeping purposes), and it tastes like junk. I can taste the artificial harshness of the tobacco concentrate and it's completely missing that deep, rich flavor that makes Boba's taste so good in the first place.

It's not the difference in steep time either, as I have notes from tasting Boba's for the first few weeks (for cloning purposes) that all describe the old bottle as the same way it tastes now. I think cloning this newer taste of Boba's would be very easy. I'm wondering now how many people in this thread are trying to clone the "older" Boba's and how many are trying to clone the "newer" Boba's. Perhaps I should order more to make sure it wasn't just that one batch that was off?

Reactions: Ahpeen rashid

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I've finally tasted the "flavor change" that people have complained about regarding Boba's. I still have ~15mL left of a 100mL bottle I got for Christmas a few years back. It's fantastic. Very deep, rich, smooth, sweet, slight hints of raisin, graham, vanilla, etc. I ordered a 30mL bottle of Boba's recently (2 months ago for steeping purposes), and it tastes like junk. I can taste the artificial harshness of the tobacco concentrate and it's completely missing that deep, rich flavor that makes Boba's taste so good in the first place.

It's not the difference in steep time either, as I have notes from tasting Boba's for the first few weeks (for cloning purposes) that all describe the old bottle as the same way it tastes now. I think cloning this newer taste of Boba's would be very easy. I'm wondering now how many people in this thread are trying to clone the "older" Boba's and how many are trying to clone the "newer" Boba's. Perhaps I should order more to make sure it wasn't just that one batch that was off?

Its not the batch, it is nothing like it used to be. You are correct. I don't buy it regularly anymore. Maybe once every 6 months I will buy a small bottle to see if it has changed back to the original taste.

Thank you guys, I was screaming my lungs out saying it changed. I still have old Boba empty bottles, and the smell is just fantastic. Too bad. We will never see that again.

Reactions: MacTechVpr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread