Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wolds

Mar 27, 2013
Yorkshire UK
TüBeGüY;14983167 said:
The only part of buffaloguys recipe I dialed back on was the coconut.
I did it straight the first few tries. I liked those also. Just personal preference.
With have to try the Cohiba route sometime.....

I didnt think Coconut was in BuffaloGuys Recipe ???

Apologies if I am wrong Tubeguy

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Hi, I've been trying to find Buffalo's bounty recipe on this thread, to no avail...can anyone please point me to it, or post it again? Thanks!

If he ever finalized it maybe someone will post where it is or post it again. Here is one of his early attempts. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/353176-my-bobas-clone-98.html#post10352456

I just recently got some Hangsen coconut and I've been experimenting with it is some of my tobacco mixes with good results. It doesn't taste like I thought it would. It's one of those flavors you need to try and then decide on.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
I wonder if anyone has used tpa black mild instead of the one form vapingzone to make buffaloguy clone.

I have! -That's what I use, every time, to make my variant of Buffalo's recipe. I have made 150 ml of it so far and am due to make more. :vapor: Now that I finally have some Seedman's, I will try something a bit different this time.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
I have! -That's what I use, every time, to make my variant of Buffalo's recipe. I have made 150 ml of it so far and am due to make more. :vapor: Now that I finally have some Seedman's, I will try something a bit different this time.

Good to hear that Johny since I just ordered the flavors i was missing from Wizard, and one of them is tpa black mild. How is your variant of Buffalo's? Always nice to have alternatives. I never do VG only but this one will be special :)

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
Good to hear that Johny since I just ordered the flavors i was missing from Wizard, and one of them is tpa black mild. How is your variant of Buffalo's? Always nice to have alternatives. I never do VG only but this one will be special :)

I did not do VG only but I want to try it. My recipe goes like this: It is on here, somewhere, but I will re-mention it. I have never tried genuine Boba but I love this. I heard that Boba is a real coil gunker and this is too.

45PG/45VG/10H2O 15mg nic

10% TA mix made per onestopDIYshop's instruction
2% TFA Mild Black
5% TFA Cin Danish
5% TFA Graham Cracker Clear
2% TFA Dbl Chocolate
1% FA Coconut
1% EM
4 drops FA Cinnamon per 10ml

Like I said, I am not sure if this tastes like Boba's but it is probably in the same ballpark. It is a variation of one of Buffalo's recipes before his final version. I want to try a max VG version with some Seedman's taking place of some of the TA next. :p

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
i have read thru much of this thread and have followed various *boba's* threads on various forums throughout the years and i think one of the ingredients is possibly black walnut from diyflavorshack and the baccy is possibly seedman captain black. to me, the captain black has that subtle spiciness that some detect as cinnamon. i don't believe there is cinnamon in the original recipe, reason being is that i cannot vape cinnamon ... at all, yet i have no issue with boba's.

the only problem is that the black walnut is in PG (the captain black may also??) - but the color of the diyfs black walnut alone is spot on the color of boba's.

it's always fun to follow along the *boba's* clone threads cuz this juice seems to be one of the best kept secrets of the vape industry. :)

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Excellent, Johnny. Another one to my book. I want to start with buffalo's 2279 as exact as possible, with only one difference that can be minimal or extreme: I'll be using on it tpa black& mild instead of vapingzone one. Max VG will be 77% because flavors and DW, but that will be good enough, I haven't tried Boba's either but I think i will like this clone, it will be used only in my drippers. probably this will be a coil gunker too but all my favorites are and I don't use any system that takes coil heads or cartos, which would be problematic with it.

Thanks and good luck with cloning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread