Status
Not open for further replies.

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
I have black walnut from Wizard Labs so I think it's probably TFA, and there's a chance the diyflavorshack is too. What I have is black as can be but the flavor is spot on walnut.

is it black when you hold it up to the light? if so, then diyfs is probably not the same cuz it's a shade of red when i hold it up to the light.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Just made Buffalo's recipe and it is VERY GOOD (even when I've never tried Boba's I know this recipe is a winner).
Right after mixing, raw test showed great potential. DK flavor was a tad over the others but I really hope it will tone down after crock pot "cooking" and then some steep.

Just needed to say that I used TPA Black Mild, not the VapingZone one. Don't know the differences, but this mix is delish!

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
It does indeed have a shade of red when I hold it up to the light. I'd never noticed that before.

mix a baccy with the walnut and a little tobacco absolute and post back if you think that's the right track. i am pretty sure that desert ship is not the baccy -- yuck. but the seedman's commercial is not bad.

shayf

Unresolved Status
Oct 14, 2012
Israel
I really want to try Buffaloguy recipe (#2279) but I live in Israel and can not get my hands on Seedmans Commercial Concentrate which is a major part of it.
What could be an alternative to it?

If someone so kindly is willing to help me, order it for me and send it to Israel I will gladly pay for it in advance through PayPal.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
I really want to try Buffaloguy recipe (#2279) but I live in Israel and can not get my hands on Seedmans Commercial Concentrate which is a major part of it.
What could be an alternative to it?

If someone so kindly is willing to help me, order it for me and send it to Israel I will gladly pay for it in advance through PayPal.

Thank you in advance!

Shayf, this UK based company sells Seedman's and ships internationally:

Seedman Commercial Cigarette Concentrate

Good luck!

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
T........I found one site in Poland that was willing to add Israel to the list of international countries:.........

Great! I love success stories. :vapor:

I'm not at all sure how they compare to Seedmans but the TA's from Inawera have been getting good reviews and might be worth a try. I have their Virginia on my list to try.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Great! I love success stories. :vapor:

I'm not at all sure how they compare to Seedmans but the TA's from Inawera have been getting good reviews and might be worth a try. I have their Virginia on my list to try.

TA Virginia is one of the best, if not the best, tobaccos from Inawera. I do not use it as a base (so good it is), I use it as standalone at 4%. After proper steep it becomes so rich and flavorful, like a perfectly cured tobacco leaf. I has nothing to do with other Virginias (there is another Inawera named Virginia Tobacco that is meh...way too perfumey. However the TA Virginia (Inawera Wera garden Line) is awesome.

Said that, I do not think it can substitute Seedmans CT in Buffalo's clone. Unless you are looking for a different flavor profile.

Last edited:

shayf

Unresolved Status
Oct 14, 2012
Israel
Finally I have managed to get all the ingredients for the Buffaloguy recipe (post #2279).
It was not so simple because most of the companies that sell those flavors does not ship to my country.

:confused:
So disappointed.
It is a nice tobacco recipe but the taste and smell does not resemble in one bit to the original Boba's Bounty (which is my all day vape)!
I hope the magic steep fairy will do her thing.....

thefleck

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
CA
Thanks for the post #. Bumping it...

Thanks for your effort and the details. Maybe I'm dense or something, but in entering this recipe in Juice Calculator, I started to wonder why bother with making the Dan's Mix when both components could be added directly, could they not? The Seedman's CM is already being added as could the TA, diluted as necessary. I'm missing something here. Sorry to be a PITA :)

Its not a PITA. Thats just how I do it because I have them as separate components for other mixing purposes. If you wanna work out the math accurately and do it that way feel free. I use a home built excel calculator and an android app. I make the premix because as 2 to 1 its easy to do and then you are only using a percentage of that in your final mix. I never bothered to do the math on it cause I dont need to.

...I was wondering the same thing, and the math is simple... at 2:1 ratio, 1.5% breaks down to 1.0% and 0.5%. So using Buffalo's recipe:

Seedmans Commercial Concentrate @4% (Wizardlabs)
TPA Dk/555 Tobacco @ 2% (Wizardlabs)
Black & Mild @ 2% (Vapingzone)
TPA Cinnamon Danish @ 1% (Wizardlabs)
Distilled Water @ 12.5% (Local Supermarket)
Dan's Mix @ 1.5% (premix tobacco base) - Its one part TPA Tobacco Absolute Blend in either.PG.or ALC, and 2 parts Seedman's.
...it becomes...

Seedmans Commercial Concentrate @ 5% (Wizardlabs)
TPA Tobacco Absolute Blend @ 0.5%
Distilled Water @ 12.5%

Now if only I could find the Seedman's :facepalm: Anyone out there know something close enough?

Last edited:

shayf

Unresolved Status
Oct 14, 2012
Israel
Thanks for the post #. Bumping it...

...I was wondering the same thing, and the math is simple... at 2:1 ratio, 1.5% breaks down to 1.0% and 0.5%. So using Buffalo's recipe:

...it becomes...

Seedmans Commercial Concentrate @ 5% (Wizardlabs)
TPA Tobacco Absolute Blend @ 0.5%
Distilled Water @ 12.5%

Now if only I could find the Seedman's :facepalm: Anyone out there know something close enough?

This is exactly what I did (percentage wise).

I got my Seedman's Commercial here:
Commercial Cig

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
If you know where to look, you can get Seedmans Commercial Concentrate directly from Seedmans for cheaper. Especially if you're in the U.S.

All other suppliers of Seedmans are just resellers. That's not a bad thing though. I might buy Seedmans from another site if I'm already putting in a bulk order of supplies from them, just to save on shipping.

The Wolds

Mar 27, 2013
Yorkshire UK
Finally I have managed to get all the ingredients for the Buffaloguy recipe (post #2279).
It was not so simple because most of the companies that sell those flavors does not ship to my country.

:confused:
So disappointed.
It is a nice tobacco recipe but the taste and smell does not resemble in one bit to the original Boba's Bounty (which is my all day vape)!
I hope the magic steep fairy will do her thing.....

Yeah . . totally agree . . . Made it 6/7 weeks ago using exact flavours

In my opinion....The seedmans is far too prominent.....The DK Tobacco is also a bit over the top.....

But a big thank you to Buffaloguy for giving me some food for thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread