My DNA20 box mod project build

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortyjacobs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Minneapolis
I bought 4 SS and 2 Brass caps for future endeavors.....

Got them here: Chi You Flat Top

They were a buck more from the B&M but I am unknown on that other forum, nor do I know the Players there.

Are those things a threaded or a spring loaded pin?

The only reason I like the Sentinel M16 top cap is because it's a spring loaded pin....I don't like the idea of having to open up the mod to screw the center pin up and down each time I change atties...

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Are those things a threaded or a spring loaded pin?

The only reason I like the Sentinel M16 top cap is because it's a spring loaded pin....I don't like the idea of having to open up the mod to screw the center pin up and down each time I change atties...

They are a threaded telescopic type pin.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
Got the chi-you top caps today
qe6a9ere.jpg

Sent by my phone

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
Do you like them? Hopefully mine will be waiting on me when I get home this weekend.

Sent from mobile, excuse brevity

Yea...they look really nice. I already see that i cut a slot on the pin to make it adjustable thru the atomizer connection. when mounted to the box, the height of the base will be 4mm.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
Those wires on the battery holder should be upgraded to something a bit heavier, I built mine with the same holders, and it would not fire above 11 watts, replaced the wires and it was good to go. Even if yours does fire, a bit heavier would be better.

I upgraded all the wires, except for the up/down buttons which are 24awg, to 22awg wires last week.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread