My first carto-tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I end up dripping a lot, so I don't waste cartos and clearos.
I drip any new juice before I even consider putting it in a carto or clearo. SO glad I read your dripping tutorial and bought a drip atomizer (thank you, by the way!) :toast: There are also some juices I like occasionally, but not enough to tank them and vape large quantities of them - those are dripper candidates as well.

I choke every time I read that Baditude rotates 12 tanks with different juices. 12??? It's not fair! Why can't I have 6 I like and he can have 6?
Because you haven't tried Nicoticket yet. You're welcome. :D

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I drip any new juice before I even consider putting it in a carto or clearo. SO glad I read your dripping tutorial and bought a drip atomizer (thank you, by the way!) :toast: There are also some juices I like occasionally, but not enough to tank them and vape large quantities of them - those are dripper candidates as well.

Because you haven't tried Nicoticket yet. You're welcome. :D

Dripping tutorial, eh? Mind posting a link?

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
I end up dripping a lot, so I don't waste cartos and clearos. I choke every time I read that Baditude rotates 12 tanks with different juices. 12??? It's not fair! Why can't I have 6 I like and he can have 6?

I know what you mean. I have 4 that I rotate, 1 of which I think is just okay. I'm always on the hunt for more, but it seems futile. I find it crazy that I've tried literally hundreds of flavors and there are only 4 that I like enough to use with a carto.

I need to get another Reo so I can take boda's and gorilla juice out of rotation. I feel like I'm wasting a carto with those two. I can only get about 10 ml of liquid out of a carto. At least with a Reo and a Reomizer I can squank for days on end and a new coil costs pennies instead of a dollar or more.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Dripping tutorial, eh? Mind posting a link?

oh_noes__they_are_back__by_natanarihelliat-d66ahjg.gif

Drip, Drip, Drip…

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I end up dripping a lot, so I don't waste cartos and clearos. I choke every time I read that Baditude rotates 12 tanks with different juices. 12??? It's not fair! Why can't I have 6 I like and he can have 6?

Felines are very often finicky creatures, after all... It's probably why they have to play with their food. ;)

I do have to ask what the adv is though, as curiosity got the better of me.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Felines are very often finicky creatures, after all... It's probably why they have to play with their food. ;)

I do have to ask what the adv is though, as curiosity got the better of me.

It's RH Candy Cane from Vixen Vapor. It's been my ADV for almost a year. If you decide to try it beware! It can melt a clearo from across the room.

RIP Vivi Nova

vivi mini tank.jpg

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
It's RH Candy Cane from Vixen Vapor. It's been my ADV for almost a year. If you decide to try it beware! It can melt a clearo from across the room.

RIP Vivi Nova

View attachment 239364

Really? I've not heard of menthols like that nuking clearos... but maybe I just haven't looked hard enough either... I might have to try some of this though, as I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve that type of flavor (mint fanatic).

Thanks for the info Occy.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
I've just ordered two tanks, a tool and some spare Boge cartos from VVV.
BRB: Gotta check for vapemail

Dang. It's not here yet. What could be taking so long?
:laugh: I can't wait to try one of these out. Processing time is 2-4 days plus delivery time, so I'll get to see what all of the fuss is about by the end of next week if all goes well. Thanks to all for the info!

Last edited:

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
Really? I've not heard of menthols like that nuking clearos... but maybe I just haven't looked hard enough either... I might have to try some of this though, as I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve that type of flavor (mint fanatic).

Thanks for the info Occy.

My ADV is Tiger's Blood from the same place. It's more of a candy flavor, but I can't seem to get enough of it. I have a 250ml bottle in front of me right now. If you end up ordering from vixen vapors you need to check this out as well.

BTW, they have free shipping on Fridays.

I've just ordered two tanks, a tool and some spare Boge cartos from VVV.
BRB: Gotta check for vapemail

Dang. It's not here yet. What could be taking so long?
Lol. I can't wait to try one of these out. Processing time is 2-4 days plus delivery time, so I'll get to see what all of the fuss is about by the end of next week if all goes well. Thanks to all for the info!

VVV is a one man operation so it takes a bit longer than most places I've ordered. I think I waited 2 weeks for my tank.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole

Thanks much! That was super helpful. Still dunno if I'm going to go the dripping route (being terribly lazy as I am), but nice to know how if I decide to go that route. Got some VVV tanks all picked out and waiting for payday :) One step at a time!

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
I know what you mean. I have 4 that I rotate, 1 of which I think is just okay. I'm always on the hunt for more, but it seems futile. I find it crazy that I've tried literally hundreds of flavors and there are only 4 that I like enough to use with a carto.

I need to get another Reo so I can take boda's and gorilla juice out of rotation. I feel like I'm wasting a carto with those two. I can only get about 10 ml of liquid out of a carto. At least with a Reo and a Reomizer I can squank for days on end and a new coil costs pennies instead of a dollar or more.

Ugh..so disappointing to read this. I decided to make the switch to carto tanks because I was only getting 3-4 days off my evod with boba's.
I went back and forth and have an AGR and a Bella coming to start me out. The carto I bought are also 1 hole supposedly as big as 2 from Hoosier vapes. So now I'm thinking those wont work either. I only have 2 ADVs and with BB being one of them maybe carto tanks wasn't a good idea.

Well see. Maybe I'll cut a couple ml with distilled water and see how that works.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
VVV is a one man operation so it takes a bit longer than most places I've ordered. I think I waited 2 weeks for my tank.

Mine arrived today, ordered on the 8th.
Woohoo!
I really wasn't expecting it 'till at least the middle of the week. Thanks VVV!

I was a little hesitant, plunking down $50 for a pair of tanks and some cartos, not even knowing if I'll like a tank setup. However, given the quality of these pieces, I feel much better about my purchase, and can't wait to try one out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread