Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
5% capella honeydew
2% flavor art fresh cream and the balance of this recipie brought pg to 20% and vg to 80% with nicotine at 6mg/ml. For my first effort, im not disappointed. It was experimental, started out light on flavors. Its not too bad, steeping will improve flavors im sure. Just had to try it soon as it was mixed. Im gonna vape the first tankful and consider deeply if it can be improved on, if it needs something. It is pretty tasty though...

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Maybe mix trading the fresh cream for the yogurt. Honeydew is sweet adding a tart note might be what you are missing.
Thats what i was thinking. Fresh cream is very sweet, even at 2%. Reminds me of the naked cream line of jucies...

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Thats what i was thinking. Fresh cream is very sweet, even at 2%. Reminds me of the naked cream line of jucies...
If i ever get over this cold and sore throat, i might even enjoy this flavor i made. Every other hit is pretty harsh right now...

Coyote628 we are both taking these first steps just days apart. I make 5 small creations on the 11th and have been shaking them each evening as I let them breathe for 30 minutes before putting them back into the cupboard. I used my label maker to include the date made, my name for the mix, and the time period I expect all should come to fruition... (age 7-21 days, best 30-45). Anticipation!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Coyote628 we are both taking these first steps just days apart. I make 5 small creations on the 11th and have been shaking them each evening as I let them breathe for 30 minutes before putting them back into the cupboard. I used my label maker to include the date made, my name for the mix, and the time period I expect all should come to fruition... (age 7-21 days, best 30-45). Anticipation!
If your flavors do not have alcohol in them you do not need to breathe them. Flavorings evaporate so don't leave cap off if you don't need to.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
If your flavors do not have alcohol in them you do not need to breathe them. Flavorings evaporate so don't leave cap off if you don't need to.
Heartily agree! Unless you are fighting ethanol/alcohol/PGA burn; you are risking losing flavor verses gaining any benefit... especially with aromatic flavors like fruits and florals. Alcohol is not the only thing that will dissipate given the opportunity.

"Cap it, park it, and shake it when you think about it" is my mantra. Nothing is going to replace a bit of extra time when it comes to DIY (to me; anyway). :D

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
With this flu and sore throat, i can hardly taste anythin and vaping kinda hurts right now. So my first mix, though it tasted fine right after i made it( and just before i lost most sense of taste) im sure will benefit the steeping period while i get over this infernal crap that has infected me.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I'm kind of thinking a tobacco with black cherry sounds nice... For the husband, LOL. He's getting storebought juice first though, because HOW am I going to figure that one out since I hate tobaccos... :)

I hope you continue enjoying your experiments :)

Anna
When i get over this flu, ill get to work on the black cherry tobacco. If it turns out like i think it might, ill share the recipie with ya for your hubby....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread