Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The cream may take some time to develop give it a 1 to 2 week steep. Here's another DIY with the Cap honeydew it's a knock off of Naked All Melon using all Cap, but use what you have.

Cap Sweet Watermelon 6%
Cap Cantaloupe 3%
Cap Honeydew 3%
70/30 VG/PG
If i use the fresh cream again, im gonna go light on it because its very sweet. Its a flavor i taste in some commercial juices, including the naked brand. Ive got a peaches and cream flavor im trying to get ideas for. Any suggestions?

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
If i use the fresh cream again, im gonna go light on it because its very sweet. Its a flavor i taste in some commercial juices, including the naked brand. Ive got a peaches and cream flavor im trying to get ideas for. Any suggestions?

I like raspberry with peaches and cream go light on it also like 2% to start and a little steep time

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Peaches and dream. New mix i made tonite. Definitely needs steeping. After a good steep and taste test, ill tell more about it. Ill share recipie then, in case i need to tweak it first. But after a 10 min hot water bath and vigorous shaking, first taste tells me this is gonna be very nice indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread