My first RDA setup - The Results...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VlKlNGS

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2019
Loool. I'm not quite sure what to say about all that(the last 2 pages) I have several thoughts and I'm pretty sure they all contradict each other.:p

Anyway, you guys keep having fun and consider my problem solved. Since I've also decided on purchasing a profile unity rta for my inside build I think I'm good for at least a year(if not longer) until I'll even start to think about any new gear.

I'll post in the profile thread how my experience with the rta turns out when I get it. Look for me there if you miss me.;)
Thanks all once again.

• Love
Reactions: HigherStateD

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Loool. I'm not quite sure what to say about all that(the last 2 pages) I have several thoughts and I'm pretty sure they all contradict each other.:p

Anyway, you guys keep having fun and consider my problem solved. Since I've also decided on purchasing a profile unity rta for my inside build I think I'm good for at least a year(if not longer) until I'll even start to think about any new gear.

I'll post in the profile thread how my experience with the rta turns out when I get it. Look for me there if you miss me.;)
Thanks all once again.

There is a running Profile Unity thread.

Wotofo Profile Unity RTA

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest

Thanks all once again.
Hi Vikings, I haven't read all 9 pages of this thread but from the few seen I would suggest trying coils with higher Ω's as they would likely solve the heat issue and provide you with more satisfying flavor. Sorry if this has been suggested and tried already. Just my 2 cents. Take it with a grain of salt.
Good luck and cheers. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread