The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My first RDA setup - The Results...

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by VlKlNGS, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TrollDragon

TrollDragon Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    You disagree that the legs would have broken?
    And then the dig...

2. HigherStateD

HigherStateD Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2019
    Oh, no, I didn't disagree at all. I already discovered the flaw with the design all by myself. I know you knew it wasn't worth it to build a 0.05ohm and find that +/- 5w sweet spot.

3. VlKlNGS

VlKlNGS Senior Member

Apr 18, 2019
    Loool. I'm not quite sure what to say about all that(the last 2 pages) I have several thoughts and I'm pretty sure they all contradict each other.:p

Anyway, you guys keep having fun and consider my problem solved. Since I've also decided on purchasing a profile unity rta for my inside build I think I'm good for at least a year(if not longer) until I'll even start to think about any new gear.

I'll post in the profile thread how my experience with the rta turns out when I get it. Look for me there if you miss me.;)
    Thanks all once again.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Punk In Drublic

Punk In Drublic Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    There is a running Profile Unity thread.

Wotofo Profile Unity RTA

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 28, 2016
    Milwaukee, WI
    Hi Vikings, I haven't read all 9 pages of this thread but from the few seen I would suggest trying coils with higher Ω's as they would likely solve the heat issue and provide you with more satisfying flavor. Sorry if this has been suggested and tried already. Just my 2 cents. Take it with a grain of salt.
    Good luck and cheers. ;)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.