Which starter kit to buy! (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzer1975

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Rochdale...sadly.
Well its payday on Friday so I may just take the plunge and order a pen style from e-cigs. This looks the same as the janty classic, is it ? My mini is now becoming a little tiresome to drag on and I find myself covering the hole to get a better hit when it does not feel like playing along. I've heard a lot of praise for the pen style. What I am after is a consistent easy draw with loads of vapor and throat hits. Is there anything else I should be considering ?

You cant go far wrong with a pen style owing to longer battery life and thus increased performance and greater liquid capacity so negating the need to top off quite as often.

However, I have found throat hit and vapour levels dependant largely on the liquid used, ymmv.

DaveUK

Oct 25, 2008
What can I say! It arrived this morning and I think its superb!

batteries took around 30 mins to charge up, but as I had the standard charger and also the USB charger I could charge them both at the same time.

I used one of the cartridges that came with it, and although effective, very rarely did I get the "hit" at the back of the throat.

I then made one up using an empty cartridge and the liquid I purchased and WOW! Not only did I get the hit, I got very very light headed after a few puffs!

Ive got it all charged and packgaged to take to work tonight, got a 15 ghour night shift coming up! Only downside to the case that came with it is that it only has room for 2 batteries, the atomizer and one cartridge. Ive managed to squeeze another two premade cartridges in there but its a bit tight! This being my first time I thought its better to be over prepared!

Ive only got 35g of actual tobocco left before I move over to the e-cig full time!

Thank you so much for all your help. If it wasnt for you id still be sitting here umming and ahhing over which one to buy! Now all ive got to decide is which liquids to get in future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread