My first try with refilling..hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarley

May 24, 2009
Today Í recived my totaly wicked e-juice.

So curius to try it i dripped 3 drops on an old filter, and smoked away. greate vape and good throte hit.

After that I refilled the stuffing so took out the internal "stuffing" holder, used a paperclip to drip the juice at the bottom.

When i tried the refilled cart i got realy poor vapor, and hardly any throte hit.

Am I doing something wrong here? :confused:

So curius to try it i dripped 3 drops on an old filter, and smoked away. greate vape and good throte hit.

After that I refilled the stuffing so took out the internal "stuffing" holder, used a paperclip to drip the juice at the bottom.

When i tried the refilled cart i got realy poor vapor, and hardly any throte hit.

You might try fiddling with the stuffing a bit.. It may be packed in a bit too tight, so Id try to loosen it a bit. Other than that, I mean, the only difference you did was to take the stuffing out and put it back in.. so really there shouldnt be anything else causing the poor vapor other than the stuff being a bit too tightly packed. Im still a noob though, so others may have some additional input.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA

I use one of these!

Push the needle all the down to the bottom (Carefully) and squeeze till the top gets wet. Don't overdo! This one is 15ml, has a 17 guage needle, don't go any smaller! Got mine on eBay, search for needle oiler

Attachments

• needle 15ml.jpg
    needle 15ml.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Sorry this is way off topic but Kate51, your cat is just too cute! I want it, hehe :)

And yea, what DragoonZeph said... (to feign being on topic, =P)

That's Jake, he is a bona-fide Lap Cat! Not for sale, sorry! He made my CRT screen overheat and blow out cause he liked to sleep up there. Was really nice and warm! He was disappointed when we got a flat screen.

skyward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2009
Nacogdoches,tx
sarley,you forgot to say what model this is. while I use a syring for filling carts for on the go use. it's far easier to drip into cart till good and wet,then inserting a toothpic/paper clip along the side squeeze the filler. when you take out the toothpik you'll see the filler looks dry again. top off and good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread