My first vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my gear just came and I'm like a kid on Christmas morning with a new toy!

I placed orders with both cigeasy and Liberty Flights on Friday 5/20 and both orders arrived today Monday 5/23.
That is impressive shipping especially with a Sunday in the middle.

The Kr8 kit from cigeasy came in a small flat rate box with no padding, which always worries me as my luck is I'm always the guy who gets damaged goods and spends the next few weeks dealing with replacement claim hassles.
Luckily the product is sturdy and the box did it's job, so no harm, no foul.
Cigeasy also included 2 pages of detailed instructions on use, charging, and cleaning/troubleshooting. (Props to them)
As an added surprise, they also included a free cartomizer of Caramel Mocha. (Yum!) Thanks guys!

I selected Menthol for the prefilled cartomizers that come with it, but now that I've tasted both I really wish I had gotten the Caramel Mocha.
Damn that stuff is tasty!
The first draw I had of the Menthol hit my throat like a chemical burn... nasty.
It mellowed out a little or I just got used to it after 4 or 5 more puffs, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Caramel Mocha. (which I'm vaping away as I type)

The batteries came charged so there was no waiting.
I popped the extra battery in the USB charger and it fully topped up after about 5 minutes.

The Liberty Flight order has the Riva starter kit and several samples of juices I'm looking forward to trying once I get it setup.
It came in a priorty mail envelope with some bubblewrap packing.
Unfortunately there are no instructions with it... zero, zip, nada, zilch. (Boo!)
Thank goodness I have ECF or I would be totally lost on putting this contraption together and using it properly.
Just your guys' advice on blowing out the atomizer in the beginning could be enough to make someone avoid an unpleasant experience.

I will happily post on the Riva and juices when I get around to it... right now, Imma just gonna sit back and enjoy this Caramel Mocha.
Cheers!
:vapor:

LOL
I did get 2 menthols... that's all I used to smoke with analog cigs.
I also got a couple of tobacco flavors thinking I might not be into all the fruity sweet things and would use them to mix... now I know better.
Luckily I also got some chocolate cream, mango, dr pepper, and a chocolate mint.
I will definitely be ordering more of the non-tobacco flavors real soon... I want to try them all now.
There should be local get-togethers like swap meets or tasting parties where vapers can sample a few drops of each others stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread