my first vaping vid, some advice for other noobs.. lmk what y'all think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
i wonder why, it shows up for me...

thank you:)
Maybe it's my computer with the problem. I'll try rebooting and see if that takes care of the problem. If so, I'll edit my post.

Update: I just rebooted and your video still is not showing up for me. Really strange.:?:

Last edited:

Krashman Von Stinkputin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Missouri
Nice first plunge.

You seem comfortable in front of the camera and more importantly you didn't just read a script.

There's alot a folks making vape vids these days--you need to find a way to differentiate yourself from all of them--your angle.

Some suggestions:
Figure out what your goals for making videos is.
Choose a manageable topic and stay on it.
Chart out your course of topics for the next few vids--so you don't get ahead of or behind yourself.
While not having a script is great, you might consider having at least an outline for your topic. At least until you get your format and flow down.

Best wishes and good luck

Last edited:

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
I also started a vaping Channel today as well. I think, Personally, Though, its just about reviews. When I buy a juice, usually i look for reviews on that particular juice. I Couldnt find ones on the ones that I like so I decided to review some of them, since I have so much juice now.
But I also put up a video on some juices that there are reviews for online. I Just think you cant have enough opinions of something if your making the choice. Opinions differ.... and so... my main focus is juice reviews.

diceman1000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
Belleville, KS
I also started a Vaping Channel today as well. I think, Personally, Though, its just about reviews. When I buy a juice, usually i look for reviews on that particular juice. I Couldnt find ones on the ones that I like so I decided to review some of them, since I have so much juice now.
But I also put up a video on some juices that there are reviews for online. I Just think you cant have enough opinions of something if your making the choice. Opinions differ.... and so... my main focus is juice reviews.

got a link?

diceman1000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
Belleville, KS
I would say if you are going to make videos to post here, try not to curse as they will generally delete any postings that violate the forum rules.

And my other suggestion to everyone is if you are using a phone to shoot video, please, for the love of God, turn it sideways.

noted on the cursing, my apologies, and, believe it or not, i used the built in web cam on my wife's touch smart HP laptop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread