My Name Change Came Through!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
You never know Lujin sir.... Have you watched carefully everyone around you? Stalkers are famous for hiding in the backseat of your car, behind bushes, in your closet, etc... And what if they're using some remote hidden camera and are watching your every move while you sleep?

Or they can just use google earth to watch your house 24/7..... :)

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
Hi Bii! How do you prounounce that? Are you Ojibwe? I have been in contact with the Bureau of Indian Affairs in Michigan lately. My great grandmother was Chippawa and since my dad died her land has passed down to us kids. Trying to get more info on her tribe is very interesting!
Congrats on the name change :)

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
You never know Lujin sir.... Have you watched carefully everyone around you? Stalkers are famous for hiding in the backseat of your car, behind bushes, in your closet, etc... And what if they're using some remote hidden camera and are watching your every move while you sleep?

Or they can just use google earth to watch your house 24/7..... :)

Morandir, I believe that's called....... paranoia?

MachoKing

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Missouri
When I first came here I decided to change my name and created a new account. I got in trouble for multiple accounts and will have a warning on my profile for the rest of my ECF life. I wish I'd have known the proper way to do a name change at the time :(

It's kind of lame that the warnings never go away. It makes me feel like a thug having it on there.

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
Hi Bii! How do you prounounce that? Are you Ojibwe? I have been in contact with the Bureau of Indian Affairs in Michigan lately. My great grandmother was Chippawa and since my dad died her land has passed down to us kids. Trying to get more info on her tribe is very interesting!
Congrats on the name change :)
It is Ojibwe, but i'm not...not sure what we are, the family names are in the Cherokee Roll in Ohio, but not sure if they are my family. But feel close to the Tribes here in MN though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread