The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My Name Change Came Through!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by biidaaban, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. biidaaban

biidaaban Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    When i registered here, i came in through facebook and didn't realize i would have to use my real name Dawn R. Further exploration at ECF i found that i would be able to change to my online name biidaaban which is Ojibwe for Dawn

edit to add : you can call me bii :laugh::vapor:

2. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Happy for you ! :D Now it's gonna take me forever to learn to remember ta spell dat. :laugh: I don't have a care in da world that my real name is on here. :p I'm Proud of the fact I vape and don't care who knows it :smokie:

3. biidaaban

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    i'm just avoiding the stalkers, spammers and whatnots in the rest of the online world. They can be pretty skeery! :blink::shock::lol:

4. Ethereal

Ethereal Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    UK
    Good idea, I'm going to change mine as I get stalked all the time! Look who's stalking. You can call me Maximus idioticus, it's latin for Fool. :)

5. biidaaban

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    see?:2cool:

6. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I can understand dat part fer sure :blush: I don't do much online other than here so I wasn't worried bout it. But ya make a good point ! :smokie:

7. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

8. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
  9. lujin4

lujin4 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    Milwakee
    Stalking, stalking? Nobody is stalking me :cry:

10. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
    You never know Lujin sir.... Have you watched carefully everyone around you? Stalkers are famous for hiding in the backseat of your car, behind bushes, in your closet, etc... And what if they're using some remote hidden camera and are watching your every move while you sleep?

Or they can just use google earth to watch your house 24/7..... :)

11. Glam

Glam Ask me about NLV ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2011
    La Salle, Illinois
    OK Lujin, I'll stalk you, but it'll cost ya.

12. incantius

incantius Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    tennessee
    you can all me anything but late for supper...that makes me mad :D

13. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2009
    Northern California
    Hi Bii! How do you prounounce that? Are you Ojibwe? I have been in contact with the Bureau of Indian Affairs in Michigan lately. My great grandmother was Chippawa and since my dad died her land has passed down to us kids. Trying to get more info on her tribe is very interesting!
    Congrats on the name change :)

14. Lisa66

Lisa66 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Florida
    Morandir, I believe that's called....... paranoia?

15. MachoKing

MachoKing Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Missouri
    When I first came here I decided to change my name and created a new account. I got in trouble for multiple accounts and will have a warning on my profile for the rest of my ECF life. I wish I'd have known the proper way to do a name change at the time :(

It's kind of lame that the warnings never go away. It makes me feel like a thug having it on there.

16. biidaaban

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't out to get me.... i just saw a stalker AND a zombie clown! Coincidence? i don't think so!

17. biidaaban

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    It is Ojibwe, but i'm not...not sure what we are, the family names are in the Cherokee Roll in Ohio, but not sure if they are my family. But feel close to the Tribes here in MN though.

18. biidaaban

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    :blink:sounds like Bee Dobin so i'm bii/bee beebee? :blink: LOL

19. Kanza

Kanza Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2011
    Wilmette, IL
    What's in a name...etc., etc. :) Bii or Dawn...you are a terrific addition to our family :) Glad the name change came through for you :)

Macho...you could have dozens of warnings and you would still be much loved by us :) Your avatar always makes me smile :)

20. Nev

Nev Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Hi Bii! Glad you got your name change. I keep thinking of changing mine ....but then I would forget what one I used here :)

I paid for a stalker once. He took the money and ran away...guess I'll be single forever!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.